Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Nerf healers plz

Healers in BG's seems to have exploded recently....its easy to see why...given that they are OP beyond all reason

3 times today ive faced bg's where all but one or two players were healers (not even premades)..resulting ofc in the enemy being utterly immortal

Sry healers, but you need a gargantuan nerf....resto druids cant be killed by less than 3 people solo...so when there are 4 it becomes ridiculous

Re: Nerf healers plz

Learn to play, 1v2'd a priest/warrior on 2300 today
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Ahah? and in bg's you go 5 dps agaist 5 healers...as is the case in most bgs....who wins i wonder? You're right..the healers

Deleted

Sry healers, but you need a gargantuan nerf....resto druids cant be killed by less than 3 people solo...so when there are 4 it becomes ridiculous
    haha i play resto pvp, and with 1217 resi and 26k hp UB you guys need some really imba dps to kill me.
    ding 250 posts

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Robinhoodexe
    haha i play resto pvp, and with 1217 resi and 26k hp UB you guys need some really imba dps to kill me.
    ding 250 posts
    a bit of cc here and there and bye you go.. but alone its impossible

Any two competent dps can kill one healer. Hell, if the healer doesn't have great gear I can probably solo him (meaning about 90% of all people in bgs)
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Because you have 5 healers vs 5 dps and healers win they are all OP? You can probably win anyway if you do it right.

Resto druids are fun to play ;D
    Unless u have a priest shammy spam purging u and a MS class on you then ur dead meat, nerf dispells plix!

Naaaah Healers aren't OP. Just find a way to kill em. In a BG you have team mates. Use em, stop trying to do everything by yourself. Same thing in arenas. The team is supposed to be built so that your teammates make up for what you lack. Like Themorre said shammy priest purging a tree while a rogue sits on it owning its face in with MS.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Onyxia&cn=Septer

Oh dear..
    Utter facestomping keyboard does not make one kill healers, i will give you that. There's no way we (yes, i'm one of them anoying mana burners!) need a smack with the nerfhammer. Resto druids are one exception though. I'd love running arround looking dumb while keeping everything alive. (this is in BG's)
    On the very other hand, nerfing healers would hit both pve/pvp (arena) which is quite good balanced atm. No, i tell you. Just no!

You would think that Blizz could limit (or at least balance) the number of healers, purely based on the number of points in holy/resto talents.

But yes I've seen an influx in the number of bg healers. I usually see at least 1-2 games a night where half of the opposing team is healers. Yeah they can be cc'd sometimes (there are many exceptions), but the way DRs are shared and limited, you really can't expect to outplay a fc (esp prot) with 3+ healers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehlkatur
    I have died some times for just blinking away from balls and straight in to another pair of balls.
    Nerf teabagging!

Quote Originally Posted by Wysmark
    resto druids cant be killed by less than 3 people solo...
    That's a lie. As a lock, all I do is DoT and mana drain. Soon as they pop innervate, felmunch and kill.

most People doing BGs are generally terribad so its usually a l2p issue ;P

10+ Year Old Account

Its easy mode in BGs to kill a healer just stun lock them and there done for. I can kill a healer pretty fast on my lock. ( dot, dot, dot, dot, fear, fear, spell lock, fear, dead. )
    Packers - Penguins - Gators

First mistake about this post... You're QQing about BG's. L2arena. Second, L2dispel resto droods :P

I agree about one nerf resto druids and disc priests.

15+ Year Old Account
    my submarine. it's long, hard and full of seamen.

Quote Originally Posted by K4ge
    Learn to play, 1v2'd a priest/warrior on 2300 today
    K4ge is a pretty cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything

Deleted

I play a holy pally myself, i dont see myself as op.
    and all healer classes are pretty good balanced except resto druids wich could use a nerf, and even if all healers would get a nerf we'd just complain again how bad our heals are in PVE

10+ Year Old Account

If you *gasp* use your DPS CDs on healer, even that damn resto druid will die. Pop Recklessness and Deathwish and hope for a couple procs = dead healer as long as you interrupt what you can and stun him with Intercept and have some help from other non retard DPS. It'd help if I could actually spec into Furious Attacks but I use fury for PVE so...

Prot you can lock them down and silence well but you don't have much burst unless melee are stupid enough to attack you.

Resto druid are generally however fucking annoying. But if he's busy keeping himself alive and avoiding you he can't heal his team mates much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

So wait, my resto druid should get a nerf as a non-pvper because someone is QQing about how difficult they are to kill in a BG?

This displeases me and I disagree whole-heartedly.

Healers are supposed to be able to survive. It takes a lot to kill people on our own, so obviously we need some way to outlast people until either A) We kill them ourselves or B) Our resilience/guildmates-in-a-premade show up to beat the shit out of people for us.

No. Just.. no. Use your team mates. We're supposed to be hard to kill. Stop complaining and l2work together.