So I broke my 2pc T9, now what?

So I recently picked up my "Snowserpent Mail Helm" and upon equipping it I broke my T9 2pc bonus. I'm not sure what to do at this point with my gear. I think I'm gimping myself since I have the 245 T9 helm and that activate my 2pc set bonus. Also the new helm make me lose Arp, which is a big stat for hunters.

My idea would be to get my T10 glove and use the T10 legs I have saved in my bags, but by doing this I lose even more Arp and gain the 4pc T10 bonus.

What should I do?

Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&cn=Lyerossayb

Re: So I broke my 2pc T9, now what?

Take the helm you have off. Re-equip your tier 9 245.

Do not break your tier 9 Helm + legs combo for anything except Deathwhisper legs/Crafted legs and a Tier 10 4set.

If you have ilvl 245 for your two pieces of t9 keep them equiped. Work towards getting the shoulder and helm t10 for you're two piece leaving you with your t9 245 gloves and chest.

once you have 4 pieces of t10 of which three are ilvl 264 gear then you can drop your 2pc t9 bonus.

if your t9 is ilvl 232 than work towards getting two pieces of ilvl 245 t9 while you wear your t10 in place of those lower level t9 pieces.

if your t9 is ilvl258 you more than likely will not be dropping your 2pc bonus, I would suggest using a spread sheet to determine the right time to break that up

as far as legs go use either the crafted legs or the legs off of LDW25, t10 is not worth it in the leg slot unless you have crap and get handed t10 through VoA

Ok, so it looks like I'm keeping the T9 legs and helm, and working towards LDW25 Legs, and making my Helm, Shoulders, Gloves, and Chest for T10 251 and up

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ng&cn=Squishie

Tier 10 251 helm in bags. Waiting on replacing legs before I can break tier 9.

According to femaledwarf.com I get a 130 dps increase from using 4 pieces of t10(ilvl251) with Leggings of Northern Lights instead of using 2 pieces of t10 with Logsplitters and t9 helm and leggings.

Quote Originally Posted by Squishie
    Take the helm you have off. Re-equip your tier 9 245.

Do not break your tier 9 Helm + legs combo for anything except Deathwhisper legs/Crafted legs and a Tier 10 4set.
    I agree, u need to keep your t9 2 set bonus untill u get some of the other stuff ^

Switch to Icewalker enchant also imo.