Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Would be fun if Druids got

Quote Originally Posted by Banzubie
    Only if paladins finally got visible librams.

Then it would be cool.
    I second this. No horns without Librams.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadmike
    Removed from the game! Or made the only playable healer class. since they are the only effective one!
    This IS the funniest thing I've ever read on the internet *applauds*
    If curiosity killed the cat, why can't speculation kill you?

Quote Originally Posted by Banzubie
    Only if paladins finally got visible librams.
    So where would paladins carry their visible librams?

Most paladins are busy facerolling things with big 2 handed weapons, or Healing / Tanking things with a 1hander and a shield. Either way, they dont actually have a hand free to carry their Visible Libram.

So really, what paladins nees is A THIRD ARM!

That way, they could 2H Faceroll, or Tank and Heal, all while waving their Visible Libram about.

10+ Year Old Account

Only if locks get their burning foot prints back that were removed in the original beta... and firey eyes... and demonic runes on their skin... and claw like nails... and pale skin with black veins showing through... and the beginnings of horns and spikes growing in various places...

See where I'm going with this? Any class can be visually distinguished to an obscene amount, but I seriously doubt Blizzard will go anywhere beyond their current level which is just gear and some abilities that make the classes stand out... :'(

Druids need an epic land form to be free from mounts. Mind you this would be something for cataclysm. With flying in azeroth coming world pvp wont mean squat. Plus keep the form out of arena and BG's....then no one can complain.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Metallikiddd
    Druids need an epic land form
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ir5j3SIp9bk
    You want that don't you?
    Quote Originally Posted by comasutra View Post
    yes, Blizzard hates Jesus Christ
    Quote Originally Posted by suspendedstasis View Post
    You need to leave the house to actually meet people, sorry.

I think it's already pretty well covered by the Tier sets.

What I'd prefer is if they instead added druids of the fang and you could choose if you wanted to be a druid of the fang or a druid of the claw. Where fang would be poison and claw would be bleeds. With appropriate form changes as well of course.

Broll Bearmantle is a special character, one of his unique traits being he has antlers. If every druid had antlers, Broll Bearmantle wouldn't be very special, would he?

Oh by the way, you already get antlers in moonkin form, and that is enough.

Last thing I promise - druids already visual distinction in appearance with their forms. And even their forms need more variety (tree/moonkin/travel). So yeah, I don't think we need perma-antlers or anything.
    I'm sorry, but i just have to tell you that you are an ignorant, closed minded fool, and you need to chill out, think more, and quit being such a douche. Your responses are shrill, closed minded, and ignorant. You need to think outside the box sometimes, and realize its blizzards game and you are not ghostcrawler.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly
    I think it's already pretty well covered by the Tier sets.

What I'd prefer is if they instead added druids of the fang and you could choose if you wanted to be a druid of the fang or a druid of the claw. Where fang would be poison and claw would be bleeds. With appropriate form changes as well of course.
    Druid of the claw-Cat
    Druid of the Paw-Bear
    Druid of the moon-Guess your damn self
    Druid of the talon-Bird druid
    Druid of the fang-They are, to druids, what warlocks are to mages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark
    I would kill a old god.

10+ Year Old Account

Travel form scaling with mount speed. Then I would like some antlers.

Quote Originally Posted by Metallikiddd
    Druids need an epic land form to be free from mounts. Mind you this would be something for cataclysm. With flying in azeroth coming world pvp wont mean squat. Plus keep the form out of arena and BG's....then no one can complain.
    They will never ever do this and here is why:

Too many druids have invested too much in their existing land mounts to have them be made completely obsolete.
    I'm sorry, but i just have to tell you that you are an ignorant, closed minded fool, and you need to chill out, think more, and quit being such a douche. Your responses are shrill, closed minded, and ignorant. You need to think outside the box sometimes, and realize its blizzards game and you are not ghostcrawler.

which form are we talking about here? anyway:

Bear: No. i'd get scared as shit if i saw a bear with fucking antlers charging at me.
    cat: ... dont pounce me plz..
    travel form: meh okay i'll guess.
    boomkin: same as travel form
    tree: ... WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    flight: **** NO! it'll pierce through me from air, not cool
    Haha, then you got a nice GM. Once had a guildy who's ZG snake "TrouserSnake" was renamed (by the GM) to Bob. Since this was way back in Vanilla, we all laughed at him and his snake that got "Bobbed".

Guess it could be a laugh yo see druids get an antilope form with the same cast time/restrictions as a regular mount =)