Ideas for a transfer =/

So, here's a once a day chance to be helpful. Someone is ACTUALLY looking for advice.

A buddy of mine and I are currently looking for a pvp server and new battlegroup (cause Ruin sucks.)

We are looking to come back horde, so of course we want a server that isn't overloaded with Alliance, but at the same time we don't want a Warsong style Horde-only rapefest.

We are also looking for a realm that is quite small. Our current realm (Bloodhoof) has around 10000 players, and that's a bit too much for my liking.

So all in all, we are looking for: A: Small, PVP server
    B: Good BG/Arena queue times, with a skilled battlegroup
    C: One that isn't overloaded with baddies (few and far between)

What do ya think?

Note: I've heard Stormstrike is pretty decent. But anything is better than Ruin or Nightfail.
    Un-banned and ready to unleash the Cool stories.. Bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarbuyPWNDyou
    And eredar is a draenei corrupted by sargeras to fight with the Burning Legion. Just because your a lock doesn't mean your /brofistin' Sargeras. ffs ¬¬

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Ideas for a transfer =/

small servers from my experience are bad servers.

bloodlust is supposed to the best pvp battlegroup for good players

Quote Originally Posted by Zelgo
    small servers from my experience are bad servers.

bloodlust is supposed to the best pvp battlegroup for good players
    Hmm, which may be the case. I'll keep that in mind, but I need some more feedback.

And yeah, I agree. I heard Bloodlust is nuts.
    And eredar is a draenei corrupted by sargeras to fight with the Burning Legion. Just because your a lock doesn't mean your /brofistin' Sargeras. ffs ¬¬

As far as small servers go Garithos isn't terrible. Ally are outnumbered but they still show up. The vengeance battlegroup is on average pretty decent horde side, you'll get people who know what they are doing and are pretty easy to get along with. There are also a few pretty decent pvp guilds although they are all casual that I know of including ours.

I'll mostdef look into Vengeance. But I'd also like some more input =/

Quote Originally Posted by Stormpulse
    Note: I've heard Stormstrike is pretty decent. But anything is better than Ruin or Nightfail.
    Stormstrike horde bg queues are LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG

Quote Originally Posted by devark
    Stormstrike horde bg queues are LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG

Now I know, cool.

Does anyone have any good ideas? =/

Or should I just find a battlegroup that isn't AS suck, and suffer through it?

My friend faction changed to alliance on Ruin and gets instant BG Q's. Except they pretty much only win WG on Tuesdays and late nights.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctadrew
    My friend faction changed to alliance on Ruin and gets instant BG Q's. Except they pretty much only win WG on Tuesdays and late nights.
    Well yeah, Ally queues here are instant, but they BLOW. Which is good for horde, cept I just really hate the battlegroup.

If you wanna go horde again, I'd suggest Blackrock. Its a really good server in general but, I'm pretty sure there's que times. But besides that, BG9 is a really active Battlegroup. Just avoid the QQ AV Premades

Illidan Horde

but don't say i told you to x-fer there, i'll be exiled.
    2400 EXP Multi-Boxer On Tichondrius Alliance/Horde