Tree druids in Ring of Trials

Am I missing something here? is it even possible to kill a tree in ring of trials that just keeps running around the pillars? (I was doing 2s with a holy pally as my partner), it didnt matter how we stacked our stuns and fears and having fel puppy interrupt and eat buffs he simply was not even close to killable and my pvp gear is very good so it wasnt just that we were way outgeared or something. Anyone else encountered this and figured a way around it?

Re: Tree druids in Ring of Trials

as I remember a pally is the only thing that can perma slow a drood. unless they nerfed that

Quote Originally Posted by Xheoul
    Yup we tried that as well; still no dice

Quote Originally Posted by ras
    Yup we tried that as well; still no dice
    A druid under the effects of JoJ cannot go faster than the normal running speed. I hate to sound like a dick but I think this is more of a L2P issue.

A druid under the effects of JoJ cannot go faster than the normal running speed. I hate to sound like a dick but I think this is more of a L2P issue.

Can he form break it like with roots/slowers?

Quote Originally Posted by ZzXK
    Can he form break it like with roots/slowers?
    He cannot. Only ways to dispel it is if he has a partner that can cleanse magic debuffs or if he uses the pvp trinket.

Not really, a recent blue stated the only real way for 1 dps vs 1 healer is to run them out of mana. And drain mana blows as a mana drain, especially vs a druid, because the time you run them out of mana, their innervate is off CD and it starts over again. Add in the fact that destro isn't very mobile.

The best way is to keep chain fearing and nuking, stunning then nuking and mana draining. If your healer is still up, make sure you time yours and his stuns. You stun him and nuke him, then pally stuns and you nuke, then fear bomb nuke him. And with healing in the retarded OP state it's in right now, you would probably do better doing 2s with another DPS rather then a healer. The only way to kill a healer is to CC the piss out of them, which forces them to use big heals and CDs to stay alive when they aren't being CCed, which makes them eat mana faster. Druids are a tough class to kill as a lock.

10+ Year Old Account

I've watched my lock being played by a good friend(because i suck at arena) with a disc priest against a druid/rogue in Ring of Fails. The drain game worked even though he would change form, try to innervate, even drink for a sec (oups!) I admit that was at ~1600 MMR but yes, draining him works. It was a long match though...
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    Warlocks are hard.

15+ Year Old Account

Drain Mana
    Devour Magic the innervate
    Death Coil to get him into a banish

Blow the snot out of his partner during banish. The second attempt at this will succeed, because swiftmend will be on CD. Save death coil for post-swiftmend, and try to keep up Shadow Embrace to reduce healing done by hots (difficult)

R.I.P. YARG

Quote Originally Posted by gherkin
    Drain Mana
    Devour Magic the innervate

Blow the snot out of his partner during banish. The second attempt at this will succeed, because swiftmend will be on CD. Save death coil for post-swiftmend, and try to keep up Shadow Embrace to reduce healing done by hots (difficult)
    His partner was dead we simply were unable to touch the druid because he could always los before we could kill him didnt matter what cd we blew he could always get to the next post and get around the corner

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by gherkin
    /cancelform works during anything. Even DC.