Ignore Expertise for 4p t10?

Okay, so here's my dilemma. I've got every 10man ICC 2hander and Bryntoll in my bags. I just replaced my t9 (245) helmet, and lost most of my expertise. My question is, should I use Ramaladni's Blade of Culling until I can get like a neck piece with expertise on it, or not even worry about the expertise because Bryntoll is too godly? For stark numbers, I've got 10 expertise without Ramladani and 21 with (not including talented bonus which brings me to cap)

tl:dr: Should I stop using Bryntoll and use another 2hander to get to expertise cap or is it a negligible difference?
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    I would bring back people's inability to complain about how much better Vanilla was than everything after it, because it would be the only content available with nothing to compare it to. Let it go, Grandpa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rageissues View Post
    You see, if more people posted pictures of cats wearing clothes or generally doing funny things I would be much more accepting of peoples opinions.

Re: Ignore Expertise for 4p t10?

If you have bryntroll you should equip it regardless of your expertise rating.

Expertise is more important for blood than unholy but you can get the badge cloak and 10 man boots and have 17 exp from that... get the ring off 25 man gunship or the neck and you are basically capped.

10+ Year Old Account

To be honest, I wouldn't worry about expertise.

You'll be getting so much gear out of ICC with expertise it's not even funny. The problem I'm currently having is staying hit capped, as there's hardly any decent gear with hit rating in ICC10.

This is where I went a little bit different route then a lot of other DK's, I actually took the t10 legs for the expertise instead of the chest, and then I saved up and bought the 264 plate dps chest to makeup for the ArmP I lost, and with Hit from 264 neck, and 251 belt, I'm not having any hit problems either. And while expertise is not as important for Unholy as it is for blood, I like having enough just in case somewhere down the road I want to go Blood or even DW frost.

First. Expertise is crap for unholy. our rotation is short leaving extra GCD's available if a attack gets dodged/parried. if its your personal preference ot be expertise capped then you are not min/maxing and do whatever you want....but for sake of pure dps as unholy(are you using the reaping build?) then you have to use bryntroll no matter what. ramaladni is crap for dps beacuse its too fast anyways(lower top end dmg), its a much better dk tank weapon.

Second, to the guy who is having a problem
    b
    Quote Originally Posted by antitux

You'll be getting so much gear out of ICC with expertise it's not even funny. The problem I'm currently having is staying hit capped, as there's hardly any decent gear with hit rating in ICC10.
    You'll probably want to check your atlasloot again about this statement. there is plenty(PLENTY) of hit gear in ICC.
    Let's say you do strict 10mans you can
    get hit a belt with hit/armp on it off rotface?ithink
    get a hit ring(its ilvl264) that drops of trash and is BoE. Ring of Rotting Sinew
    buy the tier gloves.
    buy the ilvl264 hit belt with frost badges
    ....or ENCHAnT HIT RATING ON STUFF

Here check out this link for all loot in ICC10/25, and set your sights on stuff you can attain thatll help you stay hit capped

http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?page=904

I've always kept around 20 expertise with ease.. But I wouldn't suggest forgetting about it.
    It's a pretty important stat to have, in regards to messed up rotations
    Quote Originally Posted by Gulo
    Clothes are merely a setback!

Expertise is a stat that is almost completely forgotten in old BiS lists because max dps often comes from ignoring its cap. You would be wise to gear for the highest dps and not value expertise anymore than its recommended point equivalent.

Just be sure to watch your rotation if you dip below the 20 mark, you will have to re-PS a good bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by lol View Post
    I've had lucid dreams a couple times.

I usually imagine some girl I have a crush on and DEMOLISH her, then go back to the computer and start farming whiptail.

Quote Originally Posted by antitux

Sooooooo wrong!

i myself have done icc 10 forever now, and i have allways stayed hit capped while the expertise is where i have a problem getting the cap.

so no, expertise items arn't "booming" in icc 10

I am a bit over expertise cap cause of Vengeance of the Forsaken, which I am dropping now for the ArP trink from 5man ICC Heroics. But def equip Bryntroll over anythign in 10 man. Saurfangs axe is straight up a DK tank weapon, 2 blue sockets and lots of exp are the clue. But def use Bryntroll, no matter what that is the best for us until Shadow's Edge or Shadowmorne.