Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: To paladins that give mages wisdom

Quote Originally Posted by PalliePower
    How does one go about preforming surgery on a rocket? I'm intrigued.
    Ask the raidleader of Juggernaut, I was just quoting him. :P
    I don't hate you. I'm just not necessarily excited about your existence.

dear pally's im a boomkin when running heroics i like to sleep on the keyboard with my nose firmly applied to my hurricane button please give me wisdom unless there is a shaman in the group or unless its a weds im off on weds and actually pay attention, if im raiding and your the only pally please give me kings if its sat night ask me if im drunk before applying wisdom or kings i may just wannt might so i can whack things with my staff, if its mon night feel free to skip all buffs it wont matter cause im running with a pally tank friend he knows what buff to give me __in june__ ill have two weeks off so ill take kings since ill be fresh everyday, every other sunday i prefer kings over wisdom......

sorry thought i'd post some useless random crap like the OP did /useless rant off

and thank you pally's for whatever buff you give me, ill find a way to use it wisely
    http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z49/rchmarkert_2007/Signatures/cpt.jpg

Not that I do much heroics on my Paladin, but I usually put Kings on everyone automatically. I didn't so before and people went 'give Kings please' Magic caster were those that prefered Kings above Wisdom at that time. Now that I buff everyone with Kings, I don't mind them asking me for a different Blessing either way.
    Please be sure to read the signature guidelines found here
    http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/8...rumfinisho.png

In remembrance of my old main: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Sha%27tar&n=Purina

Be happy that you even get a buff, myself i dont even buff in HC's anymore.

And since im the tank noone complains ololol, people got such retarded 'respect' for the tanks in HC's it isnt even funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora
    i give King to everything in 5 man (except rogue, enh. shaman, mm hunter, prot paladin and dps dk)
    In raid, giving might to lock isnt that bad.. at least when they dont use the imp and when they already have the rest of the blessing :P
    Felhunter, felguard can use the buff
    I am still leveling a paladin so dont know all the things yet, but what buff do you give a prot pally in 5 mans?
    He will probably be using BoS on himself, so i usually give kings for some extra stats.

to people complaining mages trade off fm with each other - get a fucking clue pls and gtfo

Quote Originally Posted by macke
    Be happy that you even get a buff, myself i dont even buff in HC's anymore.

And since im the tank noone complains ololol, people got such retarded 'respect' for the tanks in HC's it isnt even funny.
    Congratulations your a retard.

I always buff everyone kings and myself Sanc. Rarely get people asking for anything else.

And if the tank is buffing sanc on himself then yeh go with kings or might, won't make much difference really he has the important one already.

I was in a heroic the other day with a SP in mainly blues, no gems or enchants, and he didn't buff anything at all. Now THAT is a joke

To all mages that ask for wisdom when having 3 Shamans in the raid. ARGHHHH!!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Artefacts:
    • In ordner to better fit the current post-truth zeitgeist, we are going to rename alle occurences of "artefact" into "artebelieve".

Quote Originally Posted by PalliePower
    How does one go about preforming surgery on a rocket? I'm intrigued.
    Welcome to the joke. Type "rocket surgery" in google sometime, you'll find it's a very common saying, meant to poke fun at how easy the thing in question actually is. Rocket science? Hard. Brain surgery? Hard. Rocket surgery? Idiotic, and yet this thing is still even easier.

Bit amazed that someone even needed it explained, really.

what really annoys me is when im in heroics on my paladin, i give everybody kings.

and the hunters and rogue ask for might instead. i tell them they're lucky they got a buff in the first place b/c DTK requires 6k+ dps. AmIRight?

my reply is always the same, "if you want to make sure you always get might, role a paladin"
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I'm going to hell, and you're all coming with me.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Srsbznss
    what really annoys me is when im in heroics on my paladin, i give everybody kings.

and the hunters and rogue ask for might instead. i tell them they're lucky they got a buff in the first place b/c DTK requires 6k+ dps. AmIRight?

my reply is always the same, "if you want to make sure you always get might, role a paladin"
    And this is why I dislike pally like yourself. It's takes all of 2 seconds to change a buff. Oh and I have a pally it's not hard to buff ppl or swap buffs out with pp like I said it takes all of 2 seconds to change something.

takes 2 seconds sure. but when you compensate and give the rogues and hunters might instead of kings in the first place, and then they say they want kings instead...

everyone gets kings, and they will like it. if they dont want kings, they can click it off

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Srsbznss

you're a douche. they aren't gonna die in (farm) heroics so they don't need the extra hp, and Might is always more AP for melee and hunters unless plate classes have 2250 Strength unbuffed, even more required if your Might is improved. it's not hard to look at your party; if there's no warrior, give melee/hunters Might, Kings everyone else, if warrior, Kings everyone. what annoys me is when i do the above, and then they ask for Kings because "it's more dps" -.-

In heroics Might it probably going to be better, even for the tank..

What bothers me is when protection paladins in raids don't want to give me sanctuary instead of kings.. That just pisses me off.
    I keep asking for it for 10-15 minutes, and even then I don't get it, it's like they're fucking braindead, that 3% reduced damage is going to be a lot better than that pathetic amount of dodge I get from agility.

Once you start giving me focus magic, I'll reconsider which buff you will get. And until then, take it or leave it. If you hate wisdom so much, click it away. No way in hell I would buff you with Kings after that rant.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Leyowin
    When you're the only paladin in the heroic KINGS is the buff I want. What on earth would make you think that 92mp5 would be more appealing than 10% to all stats? /rant off
    Once a warlock asked me to put bow instead of bok on him. What a pro player, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by allforone
    Yeah, pallies who just auto-buff casters with wisdom are kinda annoying,

As for focus magic I generally take the following priority for groups:
    1) A spec who's spell crits will benefit the whole group. Only two specs get this:
    A fellow Arcane mage with Arcane Empowerment(+3% dmg to all raid members)
    Ele Shammies with Elemental Oath(+5% Spell crits) (which IIRC is becoming a static buff in 3.3.3)

2) Then comes specs who's dps is based around crits, but don't provide a raid buff:
    TTW fire mages
    Balance Druids
    FFB mages.

So really, it's not our fault that we're dropping FM on other mages. As you can see, they are the best people to drop it on, particularly for arcane, as the more either of two arcane mages crit, the more arcane empowerment is up. It may look selfish, but we're actually doing it for the whole raid.

On the other hand, who do you WANT us to drop it on? Aff locks? Maybe DKs... Or how about prot pallies!
    I love that you seem to have forgotten destro locks entirely. As for affliction locks, while we don't benefit quite as much from crit as other specs, it's still quite a useful stat... and an affliction lock will probably keep your buff up very reliably because of dots crit-ticking quite often, among other things.

“There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”

Quote Originally Posted by SoulPoetry
    you're a douche.
    I just ran Heroic Nexus on my druid tank. our healer was a resto druid. neither of us got kings, might, nor wisdom the entire run from the 2200 dps ret paladin.

i atleast give people kings

Your Pallys actually buff in heroics?

Quote Originally Posted by Zka
    Once a warlock asked me to put bow instead of bok on him. What a pro player, isn't it?
    Before warlock spellpower started to scale with their main stats, wisdom was better because it allowed them to nuke more before having to tap again.
    Of course, that's providing they already had Salvation, which was the number 1 buff around that time.