Blood Vs unholy ?

Hey. everyone. i would like to ask if any of you know what is best Unholy or Blood. and im talking about end Gear "icc/tier 10". Atm im using (14/0/57) unholy. but have been looking around on some websites. and seen some ppl still stick with blood spec. and ArP. But do anyone know what spec makes the most DPs in the end ?

Re: Blood Vs unholy ?

http://www.wowmeteronline.com/rank/clazz/dps/dkt/9/0/3

Now unholy...after 3.3.3 perhaps DW frost

Unholy
    A tauren warrior once told me "You may have won the battle but you haven't won the battle". It was only a small portion of the Horde's wisdom.

Maybe some people just stay blood for preference

That's what I do anyway :
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    No. After the Cataclysm there will be an expansion for the zerg, and then an expansion for the protoss.

I dont see why everyone said unholy does better single target dps then blood its just not true

I play blood becuase I can get alot more dps out of it then I can with unholy

So its really up to the player

Quote Originally Posted by Deathdust
    I dont see why everyone said unholy does better single target dps then blood its just not true

It is true you just dont play unholy right.

Icy Touch, Plague Strike, Heart Strike if 1|Pestilence if more, Death Strike, Heart Strike
    Throw in some death coils between rune cd's; use death runes for heart strikes; pestilence to refresh or move over diseases accordingly.

Blood.

A?SDAS?DAFISDJFSNF OMG WTFDOIDO.

Unholy.

Tried both, reading up on EJ - sticking with blood all the way for cruise control dps.

That's real funny that you put it that way because that is almost EXACTLY unholy's rotation. The only difference with unholy is you scourge strike instead of deathstrike, you blood strike instead of heart strike, and every 2-3 runs through the rotation you have to use Horn of Winter to get some runic power and fill a blank GCD.

Additionally, with unholy you don't have to refresh diseases each time, resulting in

ps>it>bs>ss>bs>dc>HoW>dc
    ss>ss>ss>dc (dc)

instead of bloods:

it>ps>hs>ds>hs>dc (dc)
    it>ps>hs>hs>hs>hs>dc (dc)

It really isn't a mess of a rotation, and is quite similar to blood. All it takes is a little smarts to figure it out and it definitely has more potential than blood does.

IMO, "Well that playstyle is too difficult for me" is never ever a valid reason to choose an inferior spec/playstyle. If you want to be good, L2P what's good.

Well, if you rly want to know what's "top" it'd be Unholy. Though blood would have out-scaled Unholy once the ICC Hellscream buff reached 20% (according to EJ) due to it not affecting our ghouls dmg. However, this is no longer the case come patch. What it rly boils down to is your playstyle and raid composition. Blood is hardly weak and does provide Hysteria and a 10% ap buff. Course, Unholy offers better utility and dmg but blood is definitely competitive.

10+ Year Old Account

blood ftw! big yellow numbers
    ....................................................................................

Blood becomes better than unholy if you have a TON of armor penetration and 4 piece T10. If your ArP is less than 60% unbuffed (meaning without trinket procs and such), then stick with Unholy.

Always, Unholy for PvE DPS, blood for PvE TANK