Eye of the Broodmother no longer works with PW:S

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=45308 no longer works with PW:S so if you're disc make sure you start using something else until they fix this.

You'd think they'd have learned their lesson by now when changing things regarding "healing" spells.
    Drunk toddlers in a dryer

Re: Eye of the Broodmother no longer works with PW:S

Quote Originally Posted by draticus
    http://www.wowhead.com/?item=45308 no longer works with PW:S so if you're disc make sure you start using something else until they fix this.

You'd think they'd have learned their lesson by now when changing things regarding "healing" spells.
    That's pretty amusing given I generally pre-stack it before combat as shadow by spamming levitate...

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    (US #1 2-night guild WoD)
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic

Quote Originally Posted by Bigslick
    That's pretty amusing given I generally pre-stack it before combat as shadow by spamming levitate...
    Its patch day. Things changed.

Quote Originally Posted by draticus
    Its patch day. Things changed.
    It could also be a bug, and why would you need to use something else? Just casting another spell(which is nigh impossible not to do) will keep it up. It is not something you really need to panic about.

Quote Originally Posted by fabian
    It could also be a bug, and why would you need to use something else? Just casting another spell(which is nigh impossible not to do) will keep it up. It is not something you really need to panic about.
    Depends on whether you're tank or raid healing. On some fights I would frequently go 10 seconds spamming only PW:S. And yes, it is a bug. Thats why I said "until they fix it." If you're tank healing its still fine though.