Unholy dk: 4 T9.5 Vs 2 T10 bonuses

Right now I'm wearing T10 helm and 4 T9.5 pieces and am using the reaping-less unholy build taken from elitist jerks. Dps is awesome, I mean really. In my guild I rate 1st on the meter unless there is a certain hunter in the raid, then I rate 2nd :P. On trash I get whispers from ppl asking how do I pull 10k on packs.

Now, I got the T10 shoulders and am wondering if I should break the 4 set t9.5 to get 2 piece t10 bonus.

At first glance, 10% more damage on scourge strike does't really look like it's worth having my blood plague dot not crit anymore, and trust me, on trash it really shows.

Is it worth it or should I just wait until I have 4 piece T10 to replace my T9.5 ? Note that the stat improvements are marginal from 9.5 to 10.
    A tauren warrior once told me "You may have won the battle but you haven't won the battle". It was only a small portion of the Horde's wisdom.

Re: Unholy dk: 4 T9.5 Vs 2 T10 bonuses

Trash dps is serious business.

You'll benefit more from the 2pc t10 on bosses, wear the 4 set t9 on trash.

Firstly bro, don't get so up your self, 10k dps with 4 set 9.5 isn't that great. Secondly, you gain a much bigger buff than you see from that 10% boost, jut out of curiosity how much do your SS hit for?

oh and
    Quote Originally Posted by scootermafia
    Trash dps is serious business.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Khano
    Right now I'm wearing T10 helm and 4 T9.5 pieces and am using the reaping-less unholy build taken from elitist jerks. Dps is awesome, I mean really. In my guild I rate 1st on the meter unless there is a certain hunter in the raid, then I rate 2nd :P. On trash I get whispers from ppl asking how do I pull 10k on packs.

Now, I got the T10 shoulders and am wondering if I should break the 4 set t9.5 to get 2 piece t10 bonus.

At first glance, 10% more damage on scourge strike does't really look like it's worth having my blood plague dot not crit anymore, and trust me, on trash it really shows.

Is it worth it or should I just wait until I have 4 piece T10 to replace my T9.5 ? Note that the stat improvements are marginal from 9.5 to 10.
    4t10 > 2t10 + 2t9 > 4t9. It's that simple. If you're talking about trash, switch to 4t9. Don't just destroy your t9 when you get t10.

set 2 for t10 is way more powerful, not to mention the better stats on t10. Personally i saw my dps increasing the first time i used t10 x2

If your only concern is trash dps you can still wear 4pT9 on trash and then switch to 2pT9+2pT10 on bosses.

But honestly, who cares about trash dps. While i occasionally check it after particular luck on my paladin 2pT10 procs, it's boss fights where dps (or better, damage done) really matters.
    "Seeping crest of turbidity, arrogant vessel of lunacy.
    Boil forth and deny, grow numb and flicker, disrupting sleep.
    Crawling queen of iron, eternally self-destructing doll of mud.
    Unite, repulse. Fill with soil and know your own powerlessness."

Primera - Elemental Shaman - <Vedo La Gente Morta> - Pozzo dell'Eternità IT

245 4pc t9 > 2pc 251 t10 + 2pc 245 t9
    if you've got enough ICC gear to make reaping rotation REALLY worth it, you would've had 4pc by now
    imo stick with 4pc t9 until you get atleast 2pc 264 t10 + 2pc t9 or 4pc 251 t10
    4pc t9 is still insanely amazing and it is worth more dps than 251 2pc t10

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Area+52&cn=Memm