SexyMap vehicle bar missing...

Hi im using Sexymap from a while but im starting to get upset from the missing vehicle bar (when im on bike/tank/mammoth) and also i cant see the BG flag capture bar is missing too.Completed quests went on the top of my screen...

IF anyone know how to fix it tell me or if there is addon to move that bars will be good too.

Re: SexyMap vehicle bar missing...

Sexymap shouldn't have anything to do with your actionbars. Make sure your bartender4 or dominos or whatever is updated. If you use the standard blizzard bars, consider getting an addon (I've found that they bug less then the WoW ones)

Quote Originally Posted by Thomgan
    Aha! I just played with the addon in-game, and if you click yes to "Show Movers" in the SexyMap general options, you can drag the flag capping bars aswell as vehicle bars anywhere you want.
    thanks for the help that do the job ;D

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Thomgan
    Aha! I just played with the addon in-game, and if you click yes to "Show Movers" in the SexyMap general options, you can drag the flag capping bars aswell as vehicle bars anywhere you want.
    You, sir. Are a genius. I spent a good 40 mins on google, trying to find whether it was Bartender, IceHud or what that was messing with this .. I have a Tundra Mammoth on 2 toons and an X-53 Rocket, but couldn't eject passengers.. it was really frustrating.. but now it works great!

Thanks mate.