Re Rolling Horde Warlock for PVP need help

So i am rerolling a horde lock and was wondering what Race for pvp and also what Professions as well. Was thinking of going either LightnBlade Illidan or Mal'Ganis well let me know.

Re: Re Rolling Horde Warlock for PVP need help

Orc definately.

On-use spellpower increase.
    Stun duration reduced (helpful against peksy rogues)
    Pet does 5% more damage.

Professions Engineering is great. Or Tailoring/Enchanting like most do.

tailoring for pvp? wouldnt enchanting jcing be more viable? I prob wont go eng due to lack of funds considering wouldnt be starting from scratch will prob level with ench/mining to get money and then toss mining for jcing

Levelling up Enchanting is easier if you have Tailoring.
    Loot cloth > craft greens > disenchant what you craft > use mats to skill ench up.
    Just saying.

Jewelcrafting/Tailoring/Enchanting would be fairly similar overall, with just the Tailoring one subject to a bit of rng.
    It might proc when it will be largely wasted, or could proc when its useful.
    Certainly in arena then the benefit of engineering is more limited with it seeing a lot more potential in battlegrounds or more open pvp like wintergrasp.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

only problem is rerolling a new char with tailor/enchant makes you beyond poor

I would go orc because of the wotf nerf. Jc and enchanting for professions but that would be very expensive to level.

Deleted

For looks nothing compares to UD casting animation.

Now if you want an extra "oh shit" -not that locks have many- nothing compares to belf racial, I know many of you guys say orcs but the silence can turn the tide of a match - especially if your fh is gone already.

That being said for pvp aswell again -imo- nothing comes even close to the benefits engi is providing-especially for casters-.

-rocket boots
    -hand rocket or 230 haste every min for 12 secs (both can come handy many times)
    -frag belt
    -Parachute cloak.....

And my all time favorite-most op consumable ingame ***Arcane Bomb***

Last one might be a bit tough till u track the schematics but its worth it

isnt eng the most expensive profession to level?