Which addons am I missing?

I am interested in switching gears in WoW to trying to make some gold, but I am having difficulty finding the right addons to help me. The guides, posts, and blogs I've read all seem to be dated as their addon suggestions recommend addons that haven't been updated in 3-6 months.

Some examples are Skillet, Lil Sparky's workshop, and Panda.

I am going with jewelcrafting and enchanting, and it would be awesome if there is an addon that would allow me to see the total price required to produce an item if all mats were bought from the AH for example. Also is there any addon that has made disenchanting a bit easier?

Right now all I'm using is Auctioneer. I've read Auctionator is a good one to use for buying items in bulk, but I'm not sure if it can be used in conjunction with Auctionator.

Any recommendations? Or do most of you just use out of date addons that still function?

Re: Which addons am I missing?

Quick auctions 3 and postal are a must imo.

Do you use Quick Auctions in lieu of Auctioneer or Auctionator, or in addition? I will check out postal, I've been using something called Mail Daemon but maybe Postal will go a bit faster.

One thing that sounded nice about auctionator was the ability to bulk buy an item regardless of stack size and number of listings, does QH do that?

I use it with auctionator. what quick auctions does is allows you to make a list of items and set a price range for it and how much you wanted it to undercut by
    then after you get it all set up you can post all your auctions with 1 button and cancel anything you have been undercut on with another.

The skillet addon does in fact still work and it is awesome. I am able to queue up trade skills and items, it shows total cost per item, and am able to sort my recipes much better. I believe this also works with the addon altaholic so that you can see all items across all characters, if that's something that is useful for you.

Gotta have your unit frames.

Grid and ShadowedUF are what I use. Work really good together.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Misha&cn=Avandin

Easymail is good for getting items outta mail