Affli or Destro, critt vs haste (2s ele sham partner)

So as the topic says im playing 2s with my shammy friend thats curently playing elemental, so what do you guys think is best specc for me?, i triend both but in the endmy guiess is that Destro is the way to go here due to the burst and with seduce is also nice followd up by a hex.

I know as Affli haste is superior but as destro im not quite sure. at first i thougth "ofc i should stack critt" but is there some sort of critt cap? cuz i have seen some destro lock with most of there offspecc pices as haste.

also sorry for my bad spelling.

Re: Affli or Destro, critt vs haste (2s ele sham partner)

Me(Elemental) and my friend(Destro) focuses on crit on pvp gear, but he have more haste and keeps saying to me to grab some more. But is a great combo. Destro have stun and that purple fire from hell, with Thunderstorm its amazing!

sig by Winter Blossom

Even as destro, stack haste.

If you weren't a destro lock playing with an ele shaman in 2s, it would be easy to say stack haste. The problem is, for a double dps twos, your games probably won't be very long, and you will spend alot of time under the effects of bloodlust/backdraft, and thats a lot of haste. From a damage stand point, I think it is possible that crit might out preform haste. Still, having insanely fast casts does make it easier to get one of without worrying about being interrupted.

I guess, if your only going to play this ele lock team, think about how much haste you are already getting from abilities like bloodlust and backdraft, is it worth adding to it. (I can only say from a pve stand point that it doesn't feel like you need anymore haste during BL). If you think you might do another team or play affliction ever, go with haste.

Ele shaman/Destro lock is a lot of damage. Like, /a lot/. With affliction you may have more crowd control / heals / utility in general, but with destro the spell lock / shadowfury combo against the enemy healer, that 4 seconds of no heals, will be enough to take down any DPSer that doesn't LoS at least one of you.

Mostly crit, with that comp and those game lengths, BL and backdraft will supply all the haste you need
    Rest in pieces, sewer scum.

the ele sham gives you 8% crit. go haste gear, but dont all out stack it.

thx for all the awnsers guys, but still im not sure what do to, i like having the thougth of maybe oneday play affli so then i would probly go with haste, but my shammy friend will probly stick to elemental (eaven if we make a 3v3 team) and im ok with that. so guess thats means i will still be destro in arena.

Right now i got a mixtrue between critt and haste my ring, feet, neck and back is curently critt and that gives 22.76 % (plus my set gear ofc)
    and my wrist and waste is haste wich gives me 251 haste.
    i will keep in my mind that my parthner have totem of wrath wich gives me critt and also BL, my own talents like backlash and backdraft, and also that our matches are short.