Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Dungeon lockdown ??

That's the idea of the raid weekly...to get people back into the older content, even if it's only a boss or two into the instance.

Also, Onyxia is hard?

my friend i came back from hell (server XXXX) if you only knew you will agree with me....

imagine for a moment a server that cant get past mobs in ICC, where TOC normal is still an unbeatable raid, where gear score average is 4000, no one has killed the LK not even once not even got close on Festergut or Rottface....

my God tears are coming down my cheeks as I remember the ordeal that was getting my first relentless piece of gear ...

YOU DONT KNOW WHERE I'VE BEEN !!!!!

K?

check my armory... i just got my 10-25 icc , my onixia 25 and my toc 10-25, its been a few days since all that happen .... i want to run naxx and ulduar... but make it worth it vlizz ,... dont jerks us off with petty reward and hard modes

Quote Originally Posted by diego sanchez
    well as i said i am new to the game .. like 10 months been playing so i dont know about molten core or beyond that..

thats a good point you gave about the farming my friend.. i cannot help wonder, then, why are the old dungeons forgotten? I mean Naxx is useless now, Onixia its a joke, (hard as hell and no real reward there) i mean why cant blizz just re-vamp a little some good old dungeons (naxx, ulduar for example) and make people run them again, throw in a few frost emblem rewards, up to date weapons and clothing to revitalize them, but not make them so damn hard that is pointless to run them...

personally i would love to run naxx, i never saw that content and would love to, ulduar is another i never got to see... but, lets be honest, why should I or how could I run those instances now when NO ONE is willing to?

my 2 cents
    Or they could release a new dungeon. Which is what they are doing.

People prefer something new to something old that you need to go back to.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Blizzard is breeding loot focused players? Unheard of.

A few things:

1) If your server is crap at raiding, relocate to a different server.
    2) Onyxia isn't hard.
    3) They will never allow for raids to be "farmed" daily.
    4) Hard modes are there for the decent players, stops us from being bored with the lolraids.
    5) Uhm, Onyxia isn't hard.

1-i did
    2-no its not... now i know it
    3-not raids but they allow dailys (for gold farmers to fvck up the economy)
    4-false... i have regular gear and made all these dungeons with no experience whatsoever, which means that PVE is easy, just KNOW UR GAME !!
    5-no its not, NOW I KNOW

15+ Year Old Account

Yeah... that's enough. Troll is troll.