trinket dps values

anyone have a link to a sight where i can see dps values of certain ret trinkets? (ex death choice is worth 800 dps) something like that
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: trinket dps values

depend on your gear, so load your armory on rawr

rawr has unreliable trinket calculations
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.

rawr gives a general idea just like the website in question your lookin for but rawr whould be better cause just a list would be totally unreliable
    Tycat was here

im basically looking for howe much more dps TAiaJ is than any other trinket and rawr calculates TAiaJ's dps way too low evern with ej's suggested fix

Quote Originally Posted by Butosai
    yea, i also never really trusted rawrs calculations on trinkets especially with procs.

does anyone here know if rawr gives out exact numbers for trinkets?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Nighty
    yea, i also never really trusted rawrs calculations on trinkets especially with procs.

does anyone here know if rawr gives out exact numbers for trinkets?
    mostly except TaJ that you can change manually

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Can't give you numbers but here's a list of trinkets, in ranking from best to worst.

Tiny Abomination in a Jar (Heroic)> Tiny Abomination in a Jar> Death's Choice (heroic)> Whispering Fanged Skull (heroic)> Death's Choice> Deathbringer's Will (heroic)> Whispering Fanged Skull> Herkuml War Token> Deathbringer's Will> DMC:Greatness> Comet's Trail

im basically looking for howe much more dps TAiaJ is than any other trinket and rawr calculates TAiaJ's dps way too low evern with ej's suggested fix
    I am downloading Rawr 2.3.13 right now, so I can't verify that it is set up correctly, but 2.3.12 was all jacked up. The only way to find out which trinket is better than another is with Rawr. If you're a baddy, go look at maxdps. Otherwise, find a stable version of Rawr and make sure you have it set up properly.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Prentice
    I am downloading Rawr 2.3.13 right now, so I can't verify that it is set up correctly, but 2.3.12 was all jacked up. The only way to find out which trinket is better than another is with Rawr. If you're a baddy, go look at maxdps. Otherwise, find a stable version of Rawr and make sure you have it set up properly.
    Every time I update Rawr something else is wrong with it.
    I'm afraid.

Ok, so I downloaded and set up 2.3.13 and here's what I found.

Trinket list with 264 gear at/above the hit cap:

Trinket list with 264 gear 80 hit rating under the cap:

As you can see from the second image, TAiaJ falls from the top spot when you don't need any of the hit rating. I do find this hard to believe, but worrying about it really isn't worth it. Eventually your hit rating will level off and you will be using the hit rating from the trinket and not wasting it all.

Settings used were those from the EJ BiS page to include buffs, rotation, and fight settings. For the two images above, I unequipped both trinket slots.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

getting the T10 chest, if you haven't, is a good way to drop much hit

i imagine switching the gauntlets too, but anyway, rawr rules for those kind of simulations.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...fknight/simple
    Can Heal, Tank, DPS, and go AFK like no other.

someone posted earlier today that TAJ is said to be somewhere around 1500 dps worth if you use all the hit rating which is double what the chart you shows depicts prentice

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedeep
    If you want an accurate model of TAiaJ, I'd suggest using Exemplar's spreadsheet.

Using my current gear as a basis the seal + physical damage provided by Manifest Anger is worth 1238 DPS and the 85 hit is worth 336 DPS. Heroic DC/DV is worth 759 DPS.

15+ Year Old Account

Rawr is just as reliable for trinket comparisons as any other spread sheet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?