Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: SPOILER ******** Possible Human Druids?

Um no, thanks for playing.
    I'm sorry, but i just have to tell you that you are an ignorant, closed minded fool, and you need to chill out, think more, and quit being such a douche. Your responses are shrill, closed minded, and ignorant. You need to think outside the box sometimes, and realize its blizzards game and you are not ghostcrawler.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyiran
    SPOILER ALERT!!!

What if druids were REAL!?
    They would be priests of a celtic culture.

Quote Originally Posted by mööh
    omg..allys have one more race that can be druids then the mighty horde? UNACCEPTABLE!! We need more druids...i know..undead? Why you may ask? Because it will totally destroy druid lore and i think being a undead kitty would be fun
    What are you talking about? The person he quoted named out
    Alliance: Night Elf
    Horde: Tauren, Troll
    as playable Druid races and he added Worgen to the Alliance side thus making the number of playable Druid races even

Oh& to crayven, Troll Druids to make sense.
    They worship Loas which allow them to shapeshift and are quite a part of nature, they are primitive and live in the wilderness afterall.
    Maybe not so much as Night Elves, possibly not even in the same manner but they do.
    And to the Night Elf Paladin worshipping the moon idea.. I believe the Moon's "element" is Arcane rather than the "light" of the Sun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirsimeon
    Those are raptors. Raptors are not fish.
    Get out of the water, raptor. You can not breathe there.

Quote Originally Posted by JSeilaS
    What are you talking about? The person he quoted named out
    Alliance: Night Elf
    Horde: Tauren, Troll
    as playable Druid races and he added Worgen to the Alliance side thus making the number of playable Druid races even
    He was being sarcastic, saying that when they decided to give worgens druids, they had to give the horde a new druid option. Lore wise, trolls are the only ones who could be druids. He is making fun of what they would do if they picked some other race.

Also, something I dont understand. Night elves are not fond with arcane magic, yet one of the classes' (druid) most important spell (Starfire) is arcane >.>

15+ Year Old Account

SPOILER ALERT!!!

In ancient times
    Hundreds of years before the dawn of history
    Lived a strange race of people, the druids

No one knows who they were
    Or what they were doing
    But their legacy remains
    Here into the living rock of Stonehenge

Ah thank you, I knew there was sarcasm in there but did not think "Well what else would there be?" idea -_-;
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirsimeon
    Those are raptors. Raptors are not fish.
    Get out of the water, raptor. You can not breathe there.

10+ Year Old Account

Human druid would be stupid.
    Support gnome paladins!!

would make no sense if humans where to be druids.

doubt it would happen, ever >_<
    \o/

Quote Originally Posted by crayven
    And trolls care?
    Not saying i like the idea of human druid but seeing the complete bullshit the cataclysm class logic is becoming i wouldn't think it would be too far fetched.
    Cow paladins = wtf
    troll druid = wtf
    dorf shaman = WTF

so human druid = wtf too. Imo the space goats would learn druidism better. they are much more learnt and able to absorb various teachings faster than any other race, i say. Also they are a lot closer to nelfs so...
    Yes, yes they do. Very much. Have you been to any troll raids? They shapeshift. Troll NPCS also cast nature spells like entangling roots and wrath.

A human druid just doesn't make sense. We arent naturistic in any way. Hell, i dont think any humans live in the... cant even remember the name. The place in SW where the druid trainers are at.

And as for the one human druid, its just that. One. If a human in real life had run a hundred meter dash in 5 seconds, does that mean that every human can run a hundred meter dash in 5 seconds? God no. I know i couldnt.

Wow classes work like this. Its not about "if he can do it so can i", its more along the lines of "can the population do it?".
    Quote Originally Posted by fizikz View Post
    TOXOPLASMA PARASITES ARE RUINING THE GAME!!!!!!
    Blizz needs to stop nerfing the game based on people wiith toxoplasma parasites!!!

SPOILER ALERT!!!

Say hello to the irish druids

Quote Originally Posted by Togarox
    As previously stated Foxblood was a rare occurance.

Also, they are keeping the races that can be druids even on both sides. If they were to make human druids, they would have to give a 3rd Horde race druids as well. Undead? Orcs? Blood Elves? Goblins? doubtful.

Maybe in a future xpac. who knows.
    For the record. There is already a blood elf druid.

http://www.wowhead.com/?npc=17975

Not sure if he's actually a high elf or what, but.. all the same thing, eh? I could see them giving druid to Belves.

/facepalm thread.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

This just in: Worgen are.... part humans. Worgen can be druids, done and done.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranor
    For the record. There is already a blood elf druid.

http://www.wowhead.com/?npc=17975

Not sure if he's actually a high elf or what, but.. all the same thing, eh? I could see them giving druid to Belves.
    Wrong, he's a botanist, just because he has one spell that resembles something a druid can do doesn't make him a druid
    How much bone could a bonestorm storm if a bonestorm could BOOOOOOOOONESTOOOOOOOOOOOORM!!
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/character-bios/'almega'-nara-draconus/ - my RP character

Quote Originally Posted by Almega
    Wrong, he's a botanist, just because he has one spell that resembles something a druid can do doesn't make him a druid
    Actually there were blood elf druids, and Freywinn is considered one.

Quote Originally Posted by WoWwiki
    Contrary to popular belief, blood elves still have a strong affinity with nature, especially the Farstrider rangers. Like the quel'dorei before them, the sin'dorei have druids, but they are not the same as kaldorei or tauren druids; the blood elf variety of druids are closer to traditional "medieval" druids, working to conserve and maintain the natural environment of Quel'Thalas. While most cannot shape-shift, they share some of the same druid spells such as Speak with Plants. However, there is at least one shape-shifting druid (High Botanist Freywinn).
    Quote Originally Posted by Trivial
    yes, hunters have a melee spec.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arteous
    yes they do it's called:
    Unguilded

Quote Originally Posted by pomop
    Yes, yes they do. Very much. Have you been to any troll raids? They shapeshift. Troll NPCS also cast nature spells like entangling roots and wrath.

A human druid just doesn't make sense. We arent naturistic in any way. Hell, i dont think any humans live in the... cant even remember the name. The place in SW where the druid trainers are at.

And as for the one human druid, its just that. One. If a human in real life had run a hundred meter dash in 5 seconds, does that mean that every human can run a hundred meter dash in 5 seconds? God no. I know i couldnt.

Wow classes work like this. Its not about "if he can do it so can i", its more along the lines of "can the population do it?".
    You see draenei warlocks in Auchenai crypts and yet Draenei cannot be warlocks. Mobs are different than playable classes.
    Hell even in the Forge of souls you meet goat and nelf warlocks.

Actually if a human can dash in 5 sec a hundred meters i would say that even you with enough training and determination COULD dash in 5 sec a hundred meters.
    That is the strong point of humanity WILL and DETERMINATION. And all MMO depict us as such. ;D
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Give it time. I'm sure that more class/race combinations will be available in the future. Human druids don't exist yet because there's not a big enough group of humans who care enough about nature to warrant them being a playable combination. Worgen (once human) druids may be what opens up that possibility. There simply isn't lore yet to support their existence as a playable combination.

Quote Originally Posted by Nak

Second, Imo human druids would be bad... they dont make sence because humans don't really care about nature all that much... :-\
    Real tanks don't use that foo foo magic stuff...we use steel and harsh language.

My faith in humanity before WotLK : ------|---
    after : -|--------

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Zebra
    With a name like that he'll probably turn out to be a Gilneas Worgen or linked to that faction. IIRC the Worgen race are allowed to be Druids in Cataclysm.

10+ Year Old Account

No troll-tauren , worgen-nelfs 2 on each side :P