Just swapped to BM

I just swapped from MM to BM, to try out how it would work.
    From ~7k dps on a single target to a little over 6k without focusing, and with a lvl 79 jormungar pet.
    I'm looking for a spirit beast, but untill then, what is the best exotic pet that is out there for dps raiding?
    Thanx in Advance =)

Re: Just swapped to BM

Devilsaur for exotic pets, wolf and raptor are decent ferocity class if you don't want that.

WINNASAURACE REX

I gots an albino one :3

Devilsaurs! Huzzah! I love my big white dino. Their bite ability is a self buff that makes them very good.

Wolves have "furious howl" and that buffs their hunter.

Cats and Raptors can be good as well, though I have no experience with raptors.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnet
    Cats and Raptors can be good as well, though I have no experience with raptors.
    Cats are nice, I used to raid SV with one and it was pretty decent till I switched to wasp when no druid is available

Raptors are basically mini-t-rex in terms of their special ability. I think its just less dmg and less a proc chance... I think

But in terms of exotic pet thats best for raiding, I think it just comes down to preference. Devilsaurs are best since they have their own dmg buff, Spirit Beasts aren't too bad, Worms are ok for the decrease in armor debuff but I think sunder armor takes priority over it, Rhinos... poor, poor Rhinos though perhaps if you have alot of warriors, rouges and MM hunters the Rhino bleed effect could be worth something. All in all, I'd say stick with a ferocity or cunning exotic pet. Their trees are much more damage oriented than tenacity.

The bigger they are, the harder I hit'em