Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Create a spell! Death knight edition!

Hey another make a spell thread! I like looking at peoples ideas, and Ive been working on a site to make a new talent tree so i was looking for some cool ideas.
    Try to keep it reasonable please (as in no instant death stuff).
    Fire away!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Congratulations for finding a use for expendable casuals.

Re: Create a spell! Death knight edition!

I want the reverse death grip from trial of the champion "deaths respite" where you throw someone 30 yards

AMS also reflects spells.

Glyph of Death Grip changed to:
    Your Death Grip can now also be used on group or raid members.

Glyph of Death Grip
    Minor

Your Death Grip now grips now lunges you toward the target. Can be used on Friendly Targets.
    specs

Intel Core i5-760@4.0GHz
    CM Hyper 212 cpu cooler
    GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
    Nvidia GTX 460
    4GB DDR3 1600 ram
    CM Storm Scout case

10+ Year Old Account

I'd like to see that Frostblade ability this PoS trash mob has:

Frostblade:

Throws both of your weapons at the selected area, dealing 100% of weapon damage as Frost damage with both of your weapons to all targets within 8 yards of that area for X seconds.

Kind of like Bladestorm, without the control unfortunately, but with higher damage potential.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Glyph of Faceroll:

Reverts the death knights talents, abilitys and ability co-efficients to a patch 3.0 state.

APOCALYPSE!!!! (Kill All Opponents within 100 yards)

EPIC SPELL:

Consumption of Souls
    Starts casting a channeled spell, that consumes all dead players/NPCs corpses, to create a Soul Construct. This Undead is under complete control of the Death Knight, for 3 min or until killed. The number of corpses consumed, will increase all stats of the Soul Construct. The cast cannot be interupted, and all damage to the Death Knight is reduced but 70%.

Uses ALL runes, and 100 runic power, 10 sec cast, 1hr cooldown.

10+ Year Old Account

Death Zone.

You win.

Saw something like this on the pally forums, decided to make my own.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

i already made a bunch, let me find em

[Breath of the North Wind]-Frost
    80 Runic Power
    15 second cooldown
    Calls down frozen winds to buffet targets in a cone, dealing 300-500 frost damage. This attack causes a high amount of threat.
    [Glyph of the North Wind]
    Cooldown of Breath of the North Wind lowered by 3 seconds.

[Corrupted Blood]-Blood
    60 Runic power
    10 second cooldown
    Empowers your disease to deal double damage for 20 seconds. Corrupted Blood fades when new diseases are applied.

[Glyph of Corrupted Blood]
    Corrupted Blood no longer fades when new diseases are applied.

[Black Hatred]
    10-100 RP
    Envelops target in shrouds of crushing darkness, causing 200 damage over 5 seconds for every 10 runic power.

[Glyph of Black Hatred]
    Black Hatred no longer consumes RP(still uses current RP as basis for power)

for clarification, because Black Hatred is written a little odd it'd do 200 over 5 if 10 rp at casting or 2000 over 5 if 100 rp at casting or anything in between.
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!

Intestinal vaporisation: Does what corpse explosion does without requiring a corpse, and can be cast on your ghoul without killing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiira
    Intestinal vaporisation: Does what corpse explosion does without requiring a corpse, and can be cast on your ghoul without killing it.
    i like the name best
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!

Quote Originally Posted by Moaradin
    Glyph of Death Grip
    Minor

Your Death Grip now grips now lunges you toward the target. Can be used on Friendly Targets.
    Yes! Would love this as a tank.

If I was a class designer in blizzard, I would convert unholy tree to range caster dps to make it more unique - diablo 2 necromancer shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakez
    Glyph of Death Grip changed to:
    Your Death Grip can now also be used on group or raid members.
    "Get out of the fire you dumbass!...frak I'll just DG him."
    "Duuuude you need to kite your small ooze to me. Frak I'll just DG him."
    "You're terrible. Also my DG is on CD because you were terrible 20 seconds ago as well. Good luck, bro!"

15+ Year Old Account

Dark Deeds
    5 minute cooldown.
    Activates all your runes as Death Runes for 30 seconds at the cost of 15% of your health and another 15% after 30 seconds if all runes have not been used before then. Cannot be used within 30 seconds of Empower Rune Weapon.

Deathly Dark
    1B1F1U
    2 minute cooldown.
    Your rune weapons starts drawing light from your immediate area, obscuring you from view for 5 seconds, after the darkness fades from around you, you gain the Dark Surge buff, giving you 9% increase in damage for the next 25 seconds as well as halving the Runic Power costs of all abilities for the duration. Being obscured gives no positive or negative effect.

Empower Undead
    2U
    10 minute cooldown.
    You release some of your control over a fallen ally, allowing them to use some of the abilities they had in life, however the large amounts of unholy energy coursing through their reanimated corpse makes them last for much less time than usual. People under the influence of your raise ally spell have access to the last talent of their respective tree, but the duration of Raise Ally is halved.

Rending Shadows.
    Runeforge Enchant.
    Requires Runeforge.
    You steal the shadows of friend and foe and bind them to your Runeblade. The shadows encircle your weapon and make sure your strikes cut true and deep. Gives your white swings a chance to apply a stacking debuff called 'Weeping Wounds' which lasts 15 seconds and stacks up to 3 times. 'Weeping Wounds' deals shadow damage based on your weapon speed, with faster weapons applying weaker versions of the debuff.

All-consuming Cold.
    Runeforge Enchant.
    Requires Runeforge.
    The cold is as maleable for you as clay. You surround your weapons with it, sharpening their edges and increasing the damage it deals on impact. Increases your Strength by 25 and your weapon damage by 2%.
    Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.

I would welcome 2 damage spells. A 2-3-ish minute CD ~20 sec damage increase cooldown, and an RP consuming stackable bleed effect (a dot that is not disease and has some ramp-up time, and something you don't want to fall off of a boss)...

I'd like some "tanky" spells, but those are less obvious and needs more thought...
    Correlation does not imply causation.

Quote Originally Posted by zox
    I would welcome 2 damage spells. A 2-3-ish minute CD ~20 sec damage increase cooldown, and an RP consuming stackable bleed effect (a dot that is not disease and has some ramp-up time, and something you don't want to fall off of a boss)...

I'd like some "tanky" spells, but those are less obvious and needs more thought...
    i gave you the rp consuming bleed effect, it's not stacking tho. but whatever and i gave you a tanky spell.

shiira gave you a cool damage spell

thall also gave a dmg spell. just not with a long cooldown.

reading comprehension is fun

Quote Originally Posted by Albert the fish
    i gave you the rp consuming bleed effect, it's not stacking tho. but whatever and i gave you a tanky spell.

shiira gave you a cool damage spell

thall also gave a dmg spell. just not with a long cooldown.

reading comprehension is fun
    OK, EVERYONE STOP POSTING! We've got all possible cooldowns now.
    Wouldn't want to be blamed for bad reading comprehension...