Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Suggestion for Mage spell

I think mages need a summonable mount. oh btw...this spell sounds useless....

"Trance" is an awesome idea, but putting a cd on it makes it boring. maybe change it into a proc based effect.

My idea would be sth like this:

Some of your spells have the chance to trigger an effect which will make your next spell to be cast only with "one hand". Like a second castbar for one spell (makes it possible to cast two frostbolts at once, or throwing icelances with one hand while the other loads up a frostbolt or sth like that).

May need some balancing, but again, its just an idea. ^^

maybe it can get changed to make your next instant cast to trigger no GCD at all.
    I'd rather like some interesting effect that really effects your gameplay, and mage seemed always to be one of the fast and jumping around casters i like just tried to avoid long cooldown spells, as blizz stated they're trying to move away from that.

imagine two icelances flying side by side just to cause 2 crits at the same time. PEWPEW ;P
    Black is what darkness looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by Skutch
    since every spell has to be balanced for pvp, you wont get mass polymorphs.

I think the flame wave would be similar to shadowfury or fire nova totems, its possible.

Maybe something like "time shift" increased haste, casting, movement , guess it would be like shadow dance for mages.

darn I was pretty close!

Time Warp (level 83): Grants a passive Haste effect much like Bloodlust or Heroism to party or raid members. It also temporarily increases the mage's own movement speed. Time Warp will be exclusive with Bloodlust and Heroism, meaning you can’t benefit from both if you’ve got the Exhaustion debuff, though the movement-speed increase will still work even when under the effects of Exhaustion.