Page 1 of 2
LastLast

i got insults and many other...bad things cause i didnt get a summon(read here)

ok today this thing happened to me:it was the day that weekly raid resets,and as usual i wanted to do it.i was at shatrath that time for doing some quests when suddenly someone at trade chanel was looking for dpsers for the raid.and so i join in.the problem starts when the people hhad gathered and they HAD a LOCK with them(i mention that) and it was the time for the summon.while i was waiting for the summon i didnt recieve anything:guys,i said where is the summon?get your a#@ here,they said.i told them that i was at shat.and then the nerdrage or whatever you like call it,has started.they called me noob,a#@hole and such.i can bare those "compliments"BUT!someone had crossed the line.he started calling my mother names(you can imagine WHAT names exactly)and he starting insulting me with racistic things like hat i am a ishlamic terrorist,and other things about that he is gonna kill my black family and many other things with racistic themes....all that happened to whisper chat and then he ignored me.i sent a ticket at gm and nothing happened...i have to say that i am a christian orthodox ,my family is white and i DONT have a problem with any other religion.the point is:cant we do something about people like those?if the gm doenst help then what can we do?ow ofc i got kicked from the raid
    Mal'Ganis is DEAD!Deal with it!

Re: i got insults and many other...bad things cause i didnt get a summon(read here)

These players are usually realy young 12-15, and they have no clue what they are doing, just ignore them or report them.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: i got insults and many other...bad things cause i didnt get a summon(read he

Hi,

1) RL was clearly a moron, gm should take car and give him ban + warning.
    2) If you use punctuation, space after . and , and start new setences with capital letters, all text will be easier to comprehend and people will actually read what you want to communicate instead flaming you for that. (And it has nothing to do with being educated or native or whatever)

Re: i got insults and many other...bad things cause i didnt get a summon(read here)

i think that there is a bug that causes you not to see the summon window even after someone has summoned you. That can usually be fixed by relogging.

maybe you had this bug.

And let the GM deal with these impolite people
    There's only one sane solution: blow it up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MduM0SCXlqM#t=1m03s

Racistic lol

Or just HS and fly to the instance next time. I also hate people asking for summons. Especially when the raid just filled up and no one is at the meeting stone yet. But i would never insult people like that. He did deserve a ban if he said those things and i don't understand why a GM hasn't banned him yet.

So in all this time you were waiting for a summon, how hard would it have been to port to Stormwind, get the boat to Northend and fly?

I am a lock and I always have to summon, it not a problem and I dont mind doing it when people ask. However I do know how easy it is to get to an instance quickly if you can be arsed.

If you really wanted to get there you should have started to make ur own way the summon would have just been a bonus.

Edit:

Still no excuse for the RL to be an arse though, and normally /w the lock with a polite message. Seeing "Lock summon" in raid chat doesn't tend to go down well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbahotep
    So in all this time you were waiting for a summon, how hard would it have been to port to Stormwind, get the boat to Northend and fly?

I am a lock and I always have to summon, it not a problem and I dont mind doing it when people ask. However I do know how easy it is to get to an instance quickly if you can be arsed.

If you really wanted to get there you should have started to make ur own way the summon would have just been a bonus.

Edit:

Still no excuse for the RL to be an arse though, and normally /w the lock with a polite message. Seeing "Lock summon" in raid chat doesn't tend to go down well.
    lol

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Chromaggus&n=Jeffreybang

Sometimes i spent a good 15 mins making a group for Onyxia, VoA or Totc.
    When i finally get the group all together, i fly over there and find out im the only one that
    took the trouble of getting to the insta-i mean summoning stone.

Please fly there yourself people - especially if you had 15 mins to do so while the rest of the raid
    was being formed.

Hate it when ppl start yelling "summon me!" while they're in bloody Dalaran. Don't mind if they're not in Northrend, or on the other side of the continent. But bloody Dalaran?

Or when they start shouting "common please summon me!" while it's clear that no one is at the stone yet. Those people are 90% of the time idling in Dalaran, too.

I'm not entirely sure how to summarise my thoughts about your post without making you cry, as you seem to care way too much.

15+ Year Old Account

RL was a dick. Fuck them, go with another group.

Doesn't mean you need to post this on MMO-champion though.

If you take the time to type a well thought out post, kindly take the time to punctuate as well. They go hand in hand. Paragraphs rock and so do capital letters at the start of a sentence.

I hope this wasn't an insult.

Quote Originally Posted by Miltiadhs
    ok today this thing happened to me:it was the day that weekly raid resets,and as usual i wanted to do it.i was at shatrath that time for doing some quests when suddenly someone at trade chanel was looking for dpsers for the raid.and so i join in.the problem starts when the people hhad gathered and they HAD a LOCK with them(i mention that) and it was the time for the summon.while i was waiting for the summon i didnt recieve anything:guys,i said where is the summon?get your a#@ here,they said.i told them that i was at shat.and then the nerdrage or whatever you like call it,has started.they called me noob,a#@hole and such.i can bare those "compliments"BUT!someone had crossed the line.he started calling my mother names(you can imagine WHAT names exactly)and he starting insulting me with racistic things like hat i am a ishlamic terrorist,and other things about that he is gonna kill my black family and many other things with racistic themes....all that happened to whisper chat and then he ignored me.i sent a ticket at gm and nothing happened...i have to say that i am a christian orthodox ,my family is white and i DONT have a problem with any other religion.the point is:cant we do something about people like those?if the gm doenst help then what can we do?ow ofc i got kicked from the raid
    you're a fuckin noob ass butt hurt faggot.. go cry to that fat slut that you call a mother

The user has been banned for this post
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by fijo
    you're a fuckin noob ass butt hurt faggot.. go cry to that fat slut that you call a mother
    I smell a ban incoming for you.

15+ Year Old Account

-- improper language --
    Totally uncalled for and will probably get you banned, wtf dude
    What do you think you know and how do you think you know it?

Are you conscious in the sense of being aware of your own awareness?

everyone knows what i wrote is true.. this guy just wanted some lotion for his bum from a forum

like who cares? this place would be infested with shitty threads like this one if everybody put up a topic of how there was injustice at a point in their wow career
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

everyone knows what i wrote is true.. this guy just wanted some lotion for his bum from a forum

like who cares? this place would be infested with shitty threads like this one if everybody put up a topic of how there was injustice at a point in their wow career
    And who do you think you are to insult his mother in that way? How was your post any better. Do you think that the post you made basks in pure awesomeness and intelligence? To tell the truth it only shows your low levels of education and your incapacity of formulating a statement based on facts without resorting to slander. You sir make me sick and I hope you get banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazbuk
    Fake and gay.
    it is not fake and now have a nice ban for insulting people

it seems that you are the one that did to me at the game...or you are just another 5-10 year old.okhave a nice ban