Unit frames for specific players?

Im regularly playing BGs with 2 of my friends. Having to search for their bars in 15/20/40 man raids and then healing/dispelling is kinda tedious...
    What I need is a Unit frame addon where I can say "Show only my 2 friends and not the whole raid."

Can you setup grid/healbot to show only specific targets?

Any help will be apreciated...

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Unit frames for specific players?

Quote Originally Posted by Pleeborstel
    if u only care for 2 players, why dont u go and do 3vs3?
    So if a player would prefer his mates over random people, you say that he shouldn't be allowed to heal in BGs? What kind of friend are you, if you heal other people when your mates need healing? Aren't you there to have joy with your friends? I think people would survive it (IRL).

OP: If it was one, I would say focus, but with 2 I really don't know :S

You should in theory join a bg to participate and do what you can for the whole team, which unfortunatly you are seemingly incapable of doing along with an increasing number of other players who are in it for personal gain only with no intention most of the time of actually winning.
    As suggested if you want to heal your friends only, then go do arena and leave bgs to the few of us who actually care enough about teamwork.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

who says he doesnt play 3v3 ??

and it quite normal to do Bgs with friends and mainly supports them if u are the dispeller/healer

anyways u can allways make macros for your friends only only:

/target (friends name)
    /cast cleanse
    /targetlastarget

but i dont know about those bars...

Lol at all the "teamwork" rage. Everyone knows BGs are just a clusterf*** of people doing what they want. At least this guy is looking out for a couple others.

OT: If I'm understanding your question correctly, couldn't you just drag your 2 friends out of the raid interface? You could turn on show debuffs for cleansing purposes, and you would have both of their unit frames showing health, mana, etc. right there. If you're looking for more customization besides the default Blizzard unit frame, I'm not really sure what else you could do.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Krestus
    Lol at all the "teamwork" rage. Everyone knows BGs are just a clusterf*** of people doing what they want. At least this guy is looking out for a couple others.

OT: If I'm understanding your question correctly, couldn't you just drag your 2 friends out of the raid interface? You could turn on show debuffs for cleansing purposes, and you would have both of their unit frames showing health, mana, etc. right there. If you're looking for more customization besides the default Blizzard unit frame, I'm not really sure what else you could do.
    this, drag ur friends out from the default raid ui, and they'll stay in the same spot every game.

Quote Originally Posted by dabros
    this, drag ur friends out from the default raid ui, and they'll stay in the same spot every game.
    This. Tried and working.

Yep that is a option, but I would prefer if grid/healbot can do that.
    So far only Lifebloomer is kinda close to what I have inmind, but its a tree oriented addon..