Abominations Might Change

I just noticed the change to Abominations Might:

Blood

* Abomination's Might: This effect is now passive instead of being a proc on certain strikes. Rank 1 is 5% attack power and Rank 2 is 10% attack power. The self strength buff remains unchanged.

will it still provide the buff to other party members passively? or is this a massive nerf cry at me all you want for being a Blood Tank but i find it a nice addition to the raid synergy lol.
    Filth - 80 Nelf DK - Darksorrow EU
    Bellsprout - 80 Dwarf Paladin - Darksorrow EU
    Yiddo - 80 UD Mage - Neptulon EU

Re: Abominations Might Change

They're doing this with most procs. Fury warriors 5% crit will become passive I believe, as will a frost dk's haste. It should still be provided to the party/raid.

Yes, it still goes out passively to all your party/raid members.

It still has a 100% uptime unless you stop attacking until it runs out, so they're changing so that it's just passive so it doesnt trigger so many times when it really doesnt have to.

ahhh thats good news then thanks all!
    Filth - 80 Nelf DK - Darksorrow EU
    Bellsprout - 80 Dwarf Paladin - Darksorrow EU
    Yiddo - 80 UD Mage - Neptulon EU

ya it's good be blood spec for pve.

This change is nothing but a buff, it basically turns your dk into a portable 10% ap totem.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiira
    This change is nothing but a buff, it basically turns your dk into a portable 10% ap totem./hunter
    don't forget Hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypseqq
    don't forget Hunter.
    Speccing trueshot aura is a dps loss as the talent provides no benefit apart from the 10% ap buff, if you have blood dks or enh shammies in the raid then that point would be better spent elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiira
    Speccing trueshot aura is a dps loss as the talent provides no benefit apart from the 10% ap buff, if you have blood dks or enh shammies in the raid then that point would be better spent elsewhere.
    ya i don't know hunter that well. but we did have a hunter in are Raid with trueshot aura that had 10% ap. but think's for the info.