Please help me gem/enchant my gear!!!

As the title says, I'm looking to get some advice to gem/enchant my gear the proper way. I don't have the best gear in the world right now, and I am working on upgrading a few pieces this week in ICC 10. Suprisingly I have been able to tank the first 6 bosses in ICC 10. I know that I am pretty much getting carried by my dps and healing guildies. I'm concerned with the current gear I have right now and that I gemmed it horribly. Can someone help me out please? I will take ANY advice. Spec wise and gem/chant wise. Thank you!

So yeah.. an armory page might be nice lol. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Madcowsmash

Re: Please help me gem/enchant my gear!!!

To be honest I'm failing to see why you feel you're being carried :P
    Nauseating amount of stamina gems, check, pretty much health enchant wherever possible, check.

Now, someone else is going to need to look closer into specific maths and what socket bonuses are worthwhile (I know stamina armour kits on hands isn't unheard of, but not sure whether that's common either...), but a couple of (small) notes:

You've placed your red gem (for meta gem) the wrong place, putting it in your shoulders would give you the socket bonus (+6 stam). I believe it's also the wrong red gem, but someone else is going to have to say whether that's true.

More important, tbh, are those professions, presuming the "one" in mining isn't an error. Mining's fine for a tank, but obviously it needs to be trained (though I'm kinda guessing you might just have picked it up?) inscription, however, is a bit more problematic. If you haven't already planned that, you might want to consider leveling JC or BS from the mats you get while leveling mining -as far as I know the PVP shoulder enchant is actually considered a better tanking option than the inscription one.

Thanks for the recommendations. I also have the 245 ilevel dodge trinket from triumph badges. i forget the name of it. Should I put that in place of the Black Heart trinket or no? I hate gemming for stam and I hate stam trinkets. I wish I could just gem/chant for avoidance.. I guess I need to do my homework on the "cap" of avoidance?

I don't like gemming for stamina either, it feels icky, but the math shows that it's worth it.. pretty much always :P While blizzard are hoping to change it, it isn't this expac -and that isn't as such for "cap" -though avoidance does suffer diminishing returns- stamina is just too powerful at any point of time in the process, presuming you're crit immune. (Along with armour, but armour is hard to gear for beyond "duh, don't wear cloth as a warrior tank")