2nd Trinket Slot

Heya. Currently I'm using the Black Heart as well as glyph of indom in my trinket slots, and it strikes me that in certain fights (deathwhisper phase 2, etc) The Glyph of Indom. is largely useless as armor doesn't factor into magical damage.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&cn=Tyrrandion
    There's the armory btw.

I'm definitely keeping the glyph in my inventory and i'll just switch it out on different fights (probably keeping it on fights like marrowgar, gunship, Saurfang, pretty much all of ToC etc). My question is what should I be gunning for fights I won't be using the glyph? I'm pretty limited to 10 mans with my guild and we're still stuck on Saurfang atm. I would think the badge trinket would be a bit better, but I was really hoping to replace my belt first, it seems a bigger upgrade.

Thanks for the help.

Re: 2nd Trinket Slot

For a easy to get Stamina trinket, you could always go with Essence of Gossamer from Azjol'Nerub Heroic.

the proffesser trinket is an armor trinket but it does give a decent amount of stam when it stacks up

Quote Originally Posted by fartman69
    the proffesser trinket is an armor trinket but it does give a decent amount of stam when it stacks up
    The PP trinket falls off all the time, the stam provided by it is entirely unreliable.

@OP: It's easiest to just get a second stamina trinket like the skeleton key from the badge vendor.

Quote Originally Posted by Offhand
    The PP trinket falls off all the time, the stam provided by it is entirely unreliable.

@OP: It's easiest to just get a second stamina trinket like the skeleton key from the badge vendor.
    QFT, you should prob still keep PP trinket for several fights wehre you CAN rely on the stam procs. Chances are if you're not MT, you won't have much uses imo

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Riek
    QFT, you should prob still keep PP trinket for several fights wehre you CAN rely on the stam procs. Chances are if you're not MT, you won't have much uses imo
    if you read the comments on wowhead, it fall off because of avoidance most of the time

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

PP trinket is only good for Druid tanks imo, easier for them to stack it.

Deleted

In my opinion, as long as you havent downed deathbringer it doesnt matter much imo. Deathwhisper is hardly a hard fight, so if belt is a bigger upgrade, then get that.

Just get Essence of Gossamer or something, if you feel like you need the extra stam

I'm gonna second the frost badge stam trinket (skeleton key). It's absorption clicky is more than marginally useful too.