Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Anyone who visits here even though they've quit?

Quote Originally Posted by asadawa
    I don't. It is my opinion that anyone who is interested in game development should be looking at WoW. It's a game that is never finished, so it's nice to follow.
    Its like Lost. Starts off strong, and then just gets completely ridiculous eventually, of which some like, and some dont.

Ten bucks at the end of cata, we will kill Deathwing. Hogger will return from the grave to inform us there must always be a Deathwing, and Thrall will decide he will step up to the plate, but a Basic Campfire will take the bullet, and thus the new Deathwing is born.

Your face when the Scoundrel is Gallagher.

Quit wow about 3 years ago and still looking after all the changes that have been made to the game. call me an (offline)-wow-holic if you like ;D

still, i almost never comment (see my post count), even more the reason when it's about ig numbers (damage/healing).

though i have to say that the reason i quit wow is that i had to go back to my country with no decent internet connections available - yet.

/prays every night for a low latency broadband connection :'(

Quote Originally Posted by sacrypheyes
    Quit wow about 3 years ago and still looking after all the changes that have been made to the game. call me an (offline)-wow-holic if you like ;D

still, i almost never comment (see my post count), even more the reason when it's about ig numbers (damage/healing).

though i have to say that the reason i quit wow is that i had to go back to my country with no decent internet connections available - yet.

/prays every night for a low latency broadband connection :'(
    That's almost a bit touching
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

currently playing but just started back and while i wasnt playing i still checked the forums almost daily
    Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, and small minds discuss people. -Eleanor Roosevelt

"Quit" a couple days ago. So, yes.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by romeolock
    i know mmo wont agree... buit i wish that people who dont play would stop commenting on things
    I think you're right! People who play should not be interested in anything to do with this game! They should just leave us alone! They don't know exactly whats going on at anytime so they should just go die!

Ass.

Edit: Forgot to post on topic. I don't play anymore, but I love to keep up with things, and when I can get a new pc I'll re-up and go back I'm sure.

10+ Year Old Account

I "Quit" for a couple of days or even weeks if possible when my 6 month sub ends. I think 3 weeks is longest I stayed away when TBC was ending and my guild had broke up.

New "I QUIT" inc on something like the 15th of April. Ill try and make it 4 weeks this time!
    Speciation Is Gradual

I quit and now play on a private 1.12 blizz like realm. Prefer this wow over the others.

I am gonna be one of those ppl. My account dies April 3rd but I'm still gonna check up here from time to time.

When I "took a break" between November and the beginning of March, I would check this page -everyday- for updates on the front page. I'd also check the forums every once in a while, or atleast anything that caught my eye on the "recent" posts.

I quit and haven't logged into a character for over a month now. Yaaay forums.

I think about going back to check things, but I told my guild I was gone until Cata if at all, and such yadda yadda /gquit.

I actually quit WOW in January of 2008, yet I still fee compelled to read these forums on a daily basis (however it has got less frequent recently.

My partner and myself quit together. She was a Warlock and I was Warrior tank. We started a couple of months before BC and were part of a hardcore raiding guild on Ghostlands (UK) I was main tank, and she was one of the guilds top DPSers (she was a fire destruco). We got all the way to illidan then quit. We beat Vashi and K'ael all pre nerfs. We loved it. But we had to quit. It was killing out RL. We were online sometimes for 20 hours straight.

I was the first tank on our server to get all Tier 5. I fucking loved it. I think about it every damn day. But i'll never come back. I wish i could.

I just read the warrior forums and see whats happening. I can't help it. Sorry for boring you.

AK & Blueangel

Quote Originally Posted by asskicker_ghostlands
    I actually quit WOW in January of 2008, yet I still fee compelled to read these forums on a daily basis (however it has got less frequent recently.

My partner and myself quit together. She was a Warlock and I was Warrior tank. We started a couple of months before BC and were part of a hardcore raiding guild on Ghostlands (UK) I was main tank, and she was one of the guilds top DPSers (she was a fire destruco). We got all the way to illidan then quit. We beat Vashi and K'ael all pre nerfs. We loved it. But we had to quit. It was killing out RL. We were online sometimes for 20 hours straight.

I was the first tank on our server to get all Tier 5. I fucking loved it. I think about it every damn day. But i'll never come back. I wish i could.

I just read the warrior forums and see whats happening. I can't help it. Sorry for boring you.

AK & Blueangel
    I was having real life troubles too, and my friends (they also played but weren't nearly as 'far' into the game as me and so didn't have much to get addicted to, ie; raiding) and they wanted me to stop so we could do more things, and I did. I had been getting bored with doing ICC anyways since it was and is a fairly straight-to-the-point raid imo which I don't like. Not too challenging if more than 3/4 of the raid pays any attention at all. So I told my guild I was done, said my goodbyes, gquit, and froze my account. Yay for freedom.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by XtreO
    Was just wondering whether people check in here from time to time, even though they actually quit playing.

I stopped p(l)aying a little over 6 months ago, but still come back here from time to time to read the updates and the forums. I was struck by nostalgia when I checked my toons just now (why, you ask, I honestly have no idea), and saw how sad it looked that my main hasn't been logged in since Septembre and my TBC main hasn't been on since about the middle of 2008. Which was what prompted me to make this silly topic.
    im on here all the time and stoped playing like 3-4 months ago . after almost 6 or so years of playing :P

im trap in this bullshit this routine of life. they build us all up just to tear us all down.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_fruit
    "its like my tongue on LSD"

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by tyfavre04
    I quit and now play on a private 1.12 blizz like realm. Prefer this wow over the others.
    there a old Wow priv out here O.o ive been looking for classic wow server for long time...yet have yet found one.
    im trap in this bullshit this routine of life. they build us all up just to tear us all down.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_fruit
    "its like my tongue on LSD"

I quit a couple of years ago because i got bored of WoW, but i still enjoy this forum. Still looking for an MMO that will entertain me as much as WoW did during those years, but i've started losing hope
    http://www.sportsplaying.com
    Soccer news and games

Quit and ebayed, I'd play a TBC private server though if I ever found one

I quit a few months ago, but there are a couple WoW-related sites I pretty much have to check up on daily.

A classic or BC private server might be more interesting if I could find one, but I haven't even seen a WotLK private server with PvEers on it. Everyone just seems to want to arena.

The one's who still post on here after they stopped playing always make a point about the fact they stopped playing as if it's some sort of achievement or that it makes them better people than the rest of us. These people are also the people that stopped playing not because they wanted too, but because it cost them a job/house/wife/friends or they thought it would help their "social life" and make them a better person.

Well I decided to go the other way round.
    I visit the forums about 2x a month and still play.

The game actually gets way better when you stop reading the rantings of a bunch of people who have a distorted view of reality and want things that just aren't easily obtainable in the real world.

I got a bit quiet at work this week and started visiting various forums a bit more. I pretty soon remembered why I stopped.