•Enchant Weapon - Executioner

Enchanting

•Enchant Weapon - Executioner addition has been updated with "Only one instance of this effect can be active at a time."
    Permanently enchant a melee weapon to occasionally grant you 120 armor penetration rating. Only one instance of this effect can be active at a time. Requires a level 60 or higher item.

look good?
    does this add a new softvap for us cats that r just soo close to that arp cap?

Re: •Enchant Weapon - Executioner

btw, can other poeple c my DP? i cant :S

Deleted

I have been thinking about the same... But I still think mongoose or zerker is superior... But executioneer got the most cool animation, no doubt!!

but then the difference between zerk and mangoose r so minimal and if 400 ap was so good, or 100 agi , thats wat wed gem for... but we gem arp... so mb this is it..

anyone got the math? i havnt been able to find any

10+ Year Old Account

You know this is no new enchant, it has been around since Zul'Aman in TBC.
    It made the patch notes to prevent someone using 2 weapons with this enchant from having them both proc at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiolith
    You know this is no new enchant, it has been around since Zul'Aman in TBC.
    It made the patch notes to prevent someone using 2 weapons with this enchant from having them both proc at the same time.
    oh. ohmy i did not know that,.. :S

/close thread.

ps, if anyone else posts is my display picture visible?

15+ Year Old Account

with a lot of top end guilds having their players trying to hit hard-cap, people are finding that using 2 Executioners (120 ArP procs each) on their dual welders (enhancement shamans, frost DKs (lol), rogues, and warriors) would get them closer to the Arp hard cap. So this is a nerf to people who were using this strat. Since 99% of ferals kitties are using 2 hander polearms/staffs we are not really using this strat.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinalover
    with a lot of top end guilds having their players trying to hit hard-cap, people are finding that using 2 Executioners (120 ArP procs each) on their dual welders (enhancement shamans, frost DKs (lol), rogues, and warriors) would get them closer to the Arp hard cap. So this is a nerf to people who were using this strat. Since 99% of ferals kitties are using 2 hander polearms/staffs we are not really using this strat.
    the 1% being?
    just out curiousity

10+ Year Old Account

2h maces

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiie
    Mongoose or Berserking are your best enchants. Whichever one is best will depend on your gear. Berserking starts out as the best, but ends up tied to being narrowly defeated by Mongoose. Executioner, sadly, isn't worth it, even at high ArP rates.
    As with everything else that has to do with Kitty dps, it all depends on your gear. I'm 113 ArP away from the hard cap and if I switch from from mongoose to executioner I gain 13 dps, while berserking is 3 dps more then mongoose. Rawr and Toskk's both agree with this.

Quote Originally Posted by rixxyy
    the 1% being?
    just out curiousity
    2h maces

2h maces
    LOL.

...lol again.

he did the maths again. the hilt weapon = a 2h mace so alotmore then 1 %use that

theres about a 1% window where executioner is better then mongoose or berserking it has to do with crit and haste values and it's extremely rare to fall into.

Quote Originally Posted by scorch109
    theres about a 1% window where executioner is better then mongoose or berserking it has to do with crit and haste values and it's extremely rare to fall into.
    talk about difficult cookies..

ill jst go with zerker i reckon. i love it proccing while im tanking

15+ Year Old Account

I hope that's a joke. :P Mongoose is the better choice if you're tanking - by far.
    and ofc that was a joke didnt u see the smiley ?

well i am personaly a big fan of moongooze, bring back those good BC memories :P
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

I hope that's a joke. :P Mongoose is the better choice if you're tanking - by far.
    is.

i have modified my dps spec [no dps loss!] so that i can tank heroics [yes.. 4k dps in bear is pretty] and have zerking on my new weapon that i still use while doing this lol.

Quote Originally Posted by rixxyy
    talk about difficult cookies..

ill jst go with zerker i reckon. i love it proccing while im tanking
    im just going to assume you mean heroics in kitty gear.. if not you should reread what it does

I don't think these 5% armor hurt too much, and who cares about it in heroics, if you can have a 400AP proc as a bear
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.