Enhance Haste Question

With the new changes to Flame Shock would it be a better idea to change over my red socket 40 for 20ap/haste if socket bonus is worth it or just stack full haste? Im currently at 820haste and using AP totem.

Not sure if I can sim it quite yet do to knowing if rawr/hancesim has the new flame shock mechanics.

Re: Enhance Haste Question

EnhSim does have the new mechanic in the latest builds. But as always, head other to EJ for specifics about EnhSim, and use EnhSim to determine what stat is better for you.

Rule of a thumb if you are too lazy to simulate: try to get as many red socket bonuses with expertise gems as possible, otherwise gem 20ap/10haste in red sockets and 20 haste to every other socket (except one enchanted tear in blue socket for meta). I'm fairly certain that haste will never be so good that you should skip any red socket bonuses. I'm more than happy to simulate some gearsets though if people want to disagree with me.

Wasn't to lazy just wasn't sure if sims had been upgraded yet, did it myself already though.