Shadow Priest Nerf in 3.3.3 Patch

I Just did a couple instance runs like Sarth 3 drake Burn 25 and 10 man and noticed a dps drop of 2k, anyone know if they did any kind of changes to shadow priest damage?

Re: Shadow Priest Nerf in 3.3.3 Patch

yeah all damage you do is reduced by 20% cause you were op and beating elementals on the dps charts
    "No. I am Ganner. This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lvtwo/advanced

I guess maybe a weapon or something lost hit and you were not hit capped because there was no nerf
    Quote Originally Posted by Crombie
    You grow even more powerful and an item is added to your blank inventory. It is "Pair of Val'kyr Wings".

Anecdote is not the singular form of data, "a couple of instance runs" is not a large enough sample.

Are all your addons functioning properly? More specifically, are your DoT timers and all the other entirely necessary addons functioning properly.

Is it particularly laggy?

Is your arm broken?

Are you counting in the 5% buff from Icecrown?

Did you have terribly melee-stacked groups?

Conclusion: if they stealth nerfed us, I'm killing somebody.

Quote Originally Posted by MushroomBomb
    Is your arm broken?
    I can't say anything else but lol, great response.

Anecdote is not the singular form of data, "a couple of instance runs" is not a large enough sample.
    He did say he did a 3D Burn. Though I have to agree alittle bit. I would try testing it in a situation with something bigger before raiding, possibly even an Ony25/ToC25 instead of lower level raids or instances.
    If curiosity killed the cat, why can't speculation kill you?

Quote Originally Posted by IplayHorde
    I can't say anything else but lol, great response.

He did say he did a 3D Burn. Though I have to agree alittle bit. I would try testing it in a situation with something bigger before raiding, possibly even an Ony25/ToC25 instead of lower level raids or instances.
    85 seconds of dps isn't a large enough sample either, if after several hours of raiding the ops dps still seemed to be consistently lower then that would be the time to start thinking about nerfs.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Melchizedeke
    I Just did a couple instance runs like Sarth 3 drake Burn 25 and 10 man and noticed a dps drop of 2k, anyone know if they did any kind of changes to shadow priest damage?
    They didn't, and they would never lower DPS by that much on a class that isn't top.

And you did one run, it could have been dps.

or you were half asleep mashing buttons.

Quote Originally Posted by Melchizedeke
    RNG Crit....

15+ Year Old Account

We have ramp up time man, you don't have time to really get going in a 3d burn.