Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: The "I love..." Thread!

I love how my guild turned out. The best people on the realm.
    I love a well done run. There's nothing like going through an instance in 15 minutes, when it takes an hour for a PuG.
    I love Nagrand, Zangarmarsh, Terokkar Forest and Grizzly Hills.
    I love flying on a 310% mount with Crusader aura on. (...and still being late... >_> )
    I love being block capped.
    I love the Orb of the Sin'dorei. (and the effect its use has one some of my guildmates > )
    I love my girlfriend (whom I met in WoW).

And (being an RPer),
    I love it when a plan comes together.

I love licking the tears of classes crying when they get nerfed... :'( ;D

I love my guild.
    I love it when taking down a new encounter never done before.
    I love the feeling enjoying new gear and seeing improvement in dps/heal/tanking (depending which one I am currently playing)
    I love it when you have a fun pug run
    I love my netherwing drake more then any other of my flying mounts
    I love all my alts that I have (way to many thou good for frost emblem farming to use for my main chars)
    I love the fun our guild have on vent. Especially when drunk people are on there.

I love tanking
    I love dissecting and mastering mechanics
    I love sacrificing only a small amount of technical ability to play something far more fun, imo (like avoidance tanking instead of stacking nothing but stamina, or arms instead of fury, beck when arms sucked for pve)
    I love topping dps charts (tanking 95% of the time, so its a nice AND rare feeling... lol
    I love sucking at something because then I get motivated to get better at it.
    I love having friends who play the game too
    I love levelling a new toon
    I love professions, and the feeling of crafting your own items while still coming off with a profit
    I love flying over the barrens, and getting that instant flashback to 'back in the day, when I was level 10'

I love wow

Boom deyada, Boom deyada, Boom deyada, Boom deyada

Quote Originally Posted by Illunis
    I love raiding.
    I love healing.
    I love dpsing.
    I love tanking.
    I love pvping, even though its frustrating sometimes.
    I love LEVELING. yes i said it, LEVELING.
    I love to sing random song quotes in trade chat(type rather) and see if somebody knows my obscure reference.
    I love to theory craft with my class leader in guild.
    I love to gear my alts, which is why i have no money.
    I love you, cuz you are me <3
    Added:
    I love instant casts!
    it takes an idiot to do cool things. that's why it's cool.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by JSeilaS
    I -love- these videos!

&Yes, let's try to keep it WoW related
    for starters...

i love my first sight at nagrand when leveling in tbc

i love it when trade chat is actually about something instead of a giant flamefest

i love it when we win wg for a change...

i love it when voa drops something you recently bought with emblems (oh wait..)

I love it when you kill a raid boss.
    I love a fun encounter (like the dance in naxx :)
    The right man in the wrong place can make all difference in the world

10+ Year Old Account

I love you all <3

I love killing alliance who thought they were about to afk gank me.

I love spellstealing fun buffs, such as Lightning Arrows from the hunter in toc5. Wanding for 6k a hit is fun.

I love being a solo defender at a flag and holding off three or more alliance just long enough for the cavalry to arrive (which can take awhile sometimes)

I love rp gear.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

I love all the areas, the arnt two places that look the same. Everything is so detailed and every area often have a hidden easter egg. I still spend hours just flying/mounting around in diffrent areas just exploring even though I already have the world explorer.

I love all the content, really. I dont get why people flame so much over ex; naxxramas. I did some naxx rading back in vanilla and it was fun having some nostalgic moments. Ulduar I looove Ulduar. Everything about it the enviorment, the trash, the bosses.

I love the fact that World of Warcraft just isnt some shallow MMORPG made to compete with the biggest MMORPG and make a quick buck. I love that it has sevral books with just pure lore and history about the world and characters that we get to interract with. Makes it so much more fun to play.

I love tanks who don't stop to Masturbate or w/e about three times each dungeon.

Quote Originally Posted by Llez
    This may sound odd but...i love the account/gold spam whispers you get sometimes. I don't get them enough for it to annoy me and when i do the poor grammar and obviously fake website names make me laugh.
    haha I love seeing the dead bodies in Org that spell out gold selling websites.

Going old school, I loved how in Vanilla WoW you'd be hesitant to go into an opposing faction's town to kill someone because you might kill a low level guard by accident and get a "dishonorable kill".

I love saraufang, festergut , patchwerk, xt-002, morogrim the tidehunter, lord jarraxxus, the maiden and target dummies.

I love Pancakes! 8)

I seriously love wiping on the Lich King, because it's going to feel that much more awesome when we kill that bastard.

I love doing 8K dps on the first boss in ICC 10 or 25 and then get kicked of the raid because the rl only checked my GS after the fight and i get kicked for doing good dps but my numbers from hell (thats how i like to call it) are low...

I love loggin in and do /g Hello pll and everybody says hi

I love crazy tanks that pull everything in they´re path like server shutdown is coming in 15 secs

i love The "I love..." Thread

I love it when my druid friend tanks who has over 40k health in bear self buffed.

I love it when I open my mailbox and I see all my auctions sold
    “There were countless corpses stacked one on top of the other... And there, atop of the bodies, they found a lone infant sleeping... You. You are death incarnate. You feel nothing, fear nothing, desire nothing... You kill. Nothing more. Angel of Death... The perfect name.”
    — Legault talking about Jaffar in a support conversation in Fire Emblem

I love talking sarcastically in "I love..." topics.

10+ Year Old Account

So mmo-champ can get together and love things with each other. <3

I love XT's voice.
    I love being a druid.
    I love Nagrand.
    I love this thread.
    I love my guild.
    I love raiding.
    I love all of you. <3