Poll: what is the hardest thing for you to admit about pvp/what chomps your epeen the hardest?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

poll: hardest thing to admit to respectable pvpers

yah. i can add more, these are the main ones i could think of atm... just about all of them apply mainly to arena, because imo, thats the only real competition in WoW.

Re: hardest thing to admit

I didnt vote =o

Deleted

Play Enhanc PvE only, and it does feel like we are alot "harder" then anyone else. Or atleast we require alot more focus then everyone else (EXCEPT KITTY DPS!!!!!!!!!!)

hard class is hard

good ol' times with rls
    LET YOUR BIRD EAT ITS BEAK

my spec is hard to play, but fire mages can't do arena

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor
    my spec is hard to play, but fire mages can't do arena
    everyone can
    the question is what do you want - fun or results
    it takes an idiot to do cool things. that's why it's cool.

Re: poll: hardest thing to admit

when someone of my same class is better than me...regardless of gearing :'(

getting down the "proper" rotations to max dps!

that you still can't understand the difference between "your" and "you're" and forgot to "drop the -y and add -ied."

Quote Originally Posted by idototems
    Play Enhanc PvE only, and it does feel like we are alot "harder" then anyone else. Or atleast we require alot more focus then everyone else (EXCEPT KITTY DPS!!!!!!!!!!)

Kitty DPSing is a horrible thing. D:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark
    I would kill a old god.

Quote Originally Posted by Masnailia

Kitty DPSing is a horrible thing. D:
    Wts affliction during naxx days.
    Hide behind a little Bloodelf Paladin?!? Ridiculous! Make way for the Beef of Light! I will shield you, little ones, and should I fall, remember that I taste amazing with Mustard.

I think I always do ecellent in all my games and for what I see in bgs seems that I do very good there (top healing,mid-top killing blows (smite specc!!),mid-top dmg,mid low deaths) but it just seems that I can't go past 1800 in arena.I guess im not that good at pvp after all (or my partners only a war and a rogue so far are shit).

None really apply... but I voted for the op one... I mean, it's not that hard to dot dot dot fear... =\

I have nothing to admit to.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Class is low skill cap for me.
    Ret paladin is more than spamming 3 buttons, but still fairly straight forward.

Assist team mates, don't die, nuke whatever the dude applying MS is nuking...
    This is about 80% of the games...

the only way to settle this is to make WoW into a FPS.

Quote Originally Posted by idototems
    reading your post I was all "WHAT NO WAY CAT IS-- oh he mentioned them <3"

I selected admitting your class is OP, as I hardly see anyone admit to that, they rather save the "OP" title for anyone who beats them and consider every kill they get pure "skill" :P

i don't think being "carried" by your comp is really bad... selecting a comp that works is the sensible thing to do, no one goes into arenas with a fire mage, holy priest, and boomkin just to /flex their skillz...that's just silly.

carried by partners...meh, i dunno, that's tough to judge unless you're REALLY bad. I've carried a few people before (the type that made me thank god 10 games were up, rather than enjoying it) and they didn't seem to realize.. lol
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

Quote Originally Posted by rahzgarrh
    hard class is hard
    specialy whens your ret.