Deathbringers Will Problem

After doing a Raid after then new patch just came out i noticed that when the Deathbringers Will trinket procs it shows me with just 1 2h weapon. The other is still there, but it is invisible! This is a bit annoying because i have to re-equip my weapon evertime after it procs just to show im not stood their like a numpty with 1 weapon!

I dunno if this is has been happening for a while, has anyone else realised this or is it just happening to me? ???

Thanks.

Re: Deathbringers Will Problem

Bug with 3.3. Your OH is still there and your dps is unaffected, the graphic is simply missing. It'll get fixed.
    When you shoop da whoop, you feel powerful and don't want to lose it, and then a guy in plate armor comes and turns your woop against the shoop, hence, making you got laz0red.

Guild No Quarter - www.nqguild.org

Ok, cheers.

But now I can't mount while being a Tauka, gonna love having a huge mount...

I still don't understand why we can't mount while having the proc on you, I hope they also take the time to fix this as well.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Durotan&n=Aardrelore

Quote Originally Posted by Aard
    But now I can't mount while being a Tauka, gonna love having a huge mount...

I still don't understand why we can't mount while having the proc on you, I hope they also take the time to fix this as well.
    You can mount during one of the shapeshifts...on some mounts. I think its the Vykrul...I remember doing it, but I can't remember the specifics.

I do know it was either on my Black Drake from 10 man Sarth 3D, or my Mammoth.
    When you shoop da whoop, you feel powerful and don't want to lose it, and then a guy in plate armor comes and turns your woop against the shoop, hence, making you got laz0red.

Guild No Quarter - www.nqguild.org

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Battousai
    You can mount during one of the shapeshifts...on some mounts. I think its the Vykrul...I remember doing it, but I can't remember the specifics.

I do know it was either on my Black Drake from 10 man Sarth 3D, or my Mammoth.
    taurens can mount in taunka for, atleast i can D
    ....................................................................................

The only warriors with a problem are the ones without the trinket :P

At least they fixed that bug that wouldn't allow you to use your rocket pack on the Gunship fight while the proc was up, sheesh that was anoying.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Deofol
    At least they fixed that bug that wouldn't allow you to use your rocket pack on the Gunship fight while the proc was up, sheesh that was anoying.
    Yeah, I noticed that today during Gunship HC. Definately a change I'm grateful for, before I had to have my cancelaura macro ready immediately after the Frost Mage was dead. Easy to forget about the buff that way though.

i can mount on ironbound proto drake but cant on mechano hog while trinket proces is up kindy weird.......
    seemed to have messed trinket up totaly.

i could never mount as vrykul/irondwarf but as taunka, but now i cant anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    You're full of shit honey.

They changed it so you cant mount with any of the buffs on you :/

Quote Originally Posted by Davantius
    Yeah, I noticed that today during Gunship HC. Definately a change I'm grateful for, before I had to have my cancelaura macro ready immediately after the Frost Mage was dead. Easy to forget about the buff that way though.
    The easiest way to deal with the Frost Mage jump back has always been to just jump off the ship and get teleported back.
    Avatar is too large in file size. Read the avatar guidelines.