WoW changed my life...

i bet you heard this stories before but never realize how true they are,wow was the only game i ever wanted to play, i remember first time i entered internet caffe and played wow for half hour,at that time i was too young and didn't have enough money to buy game but i was always fan of wow,reading everything related to wow, and liked game very much, also it was VERY popular in that days(it was also very epic because it was my first mmorpg).
    i was always fan of video games,i bought playstation1 and i loved it so much,after ps1 i bought pc and started to play various games on pc,also very big fan,but i always played moderate you know,like 1h,2h max per day,and then finally get enough money to buy wow,and i loved game so much BUT problem with wow is gametime because you don't rly have any goal(you can always play game,you can always find something to do) and you kinda are sucked in world of warcraft because if you didn't finished your hc daily and if didn't complete rep daily q you kinda "lost" progress but everything done in wow is very time consuming,what i want to say is if you need like 2 hours to do dailys and finish daily hc,or farmed 30 badges and you still have a raid,in wow term you done:rading and dailys,in real life you just spent 7 hours in wow,i mean you can just finish your daily hc, play like 1 hour per day and log off,but srlsy who do that anyway ??? ,you need to play .
    this is not "wow is addiction story" or "wow is bad" ,wow was the best thing happen in my life,i never had so much fun but after some time when you spend more that 7 hours on wow you are addicted, at least me,so i quit wow after all my friends and family bugging me over years to do so,but problems don't stop there, because i am kinda addicted to internet,i spend so much time on pc than ever before thanks to wow because if you didn't played at least 5 hours of wow per day you did nothing in wow term, so for me it is kinda "normal" to spend so much time on pc but it is not normal .
    when i was playing wow i was opening mmochamp like over 200 times per day and still after i quited wow i still open it .
    as i said this is not addiction story because if i have returned wow time and had a choice to play again i would do so because fuck me i can't resist to wow but is hurting my life,school and friends
    so in few months cata is going out so should i sell my acc and never return back or enjoy happiness of wow once more in cata ?

edit:i am very sry for grammar and spelling,eng obviously is not my native language

Re: WoW changed my life...

I think since you've quit Wow you have time to try studying how to press the enter key :P

That isn't quite the easiest text to read at the moment.

15+ Year Old Account

Holy shit man. If you actually want people to read this use decent grammar and spelling. I couldn't make it through the first sentence.

you should quit wow, get a life, and focus on your studies more. especially your english and grammar. and typing..
    Read the signature rules

wow, bad english is bad

Quote Originally Posted by Tergha
    you should quit wow, get a life, and focus on your studies more. especially your english and grammar. and typing..
    ^ This.

10+ Year Old Account

Honestly, stop playing WoW. I you can't control yourself then yes your addicted and have a problem. If you can easily play for an hour a two every couple of days and that's it then your not addicted.

Find another hobby that's more active. Go take some classes and not to be rude take an ESL class (if your not already).
    - THERE ARE ONLY 11 TYPES OF PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD. Those that think binary jokes are funny, those that don't, and those that don't know binary.