now it's full with aliance shit.
    *whistle* ;D
    ...just another dream within a dream...

Deleted

Re: Gunship isn't a lootship, IT'S A FUNSHIP

lolship more likely. Its a loot pinata :

15+ Year Old Account

I think gunship should be an optional part with the idea I'm about to suggest.

Fight the opposite faction from someone else in another raid. you are put on your factions ship and put in a queue to fight opposite faction raid group who is queued to fight on gunship. winner would receive the loot and the loser would plummet to there death and be forced to lose gunship battle for a week and would be forced to fight through some trash in order to get up to saurfang (also lose loot from gunship for the week)

of course gunship mechanic and other stuff would have to change but there would be serious risks in going onto other ship and the ultimate goal would still be bringing enemy gunship to 0 health. could probably control sending mages and reinforcements and be limited to these etc. if not in icc then would be a nice idea for somewhere else in future.

No.
    Simply because most people who like pve don't like pvp. And in that case, the team would more pvp skills and pvp gear would win.

I'm a pvp'er so I'd love it, but just sayin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx
    "Can you handle the Paperwork please?"
    "The only escape is death..."
    "Umm, ok, but would you mind? It's not much, really."
    "Stick Around!"
    "I'd love to, but i've gotta get back to the meeting"
    "BOOOOONESTOOOORM!
    *Marrowgar knocks the paperwork off the desk in rage*

love the fight

loved it even more when the tank that had to jump fell off:P aka other tank jumped over and suddenly i had 5 mobs after me seeing i was doing beastly cleave dmg on my warrior JETPACK KITE!

even downed the horde ship with some luck of me kiting the mobs around long enough
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4...4841599821.jpg the boy that will forever be named the HHD wiper. R.I.P

It's just a fun and easy boss, there are plenty of hard bosses in zone with more interesting mechanics, enjoy the break.

I find it more fun that DBS actually, as a melee on DBS I could play by watching my button bars, that gets old fast. Jetpacks never get boring.

There's been quite a bit of Malygos hate in this thread as well, I liked and still like the Malygos fight. P1 and P2 allow you to use your character to get into P3 faster, so I never really understood people who call it a vehicle fight. P3 the vehicle mechanics are a little undertuned, but if you're really good you can roll an insane number of stacks. I used to laugh at a couple of dpsers who liked the fact that they beat me on Patch/Thaddius by a few hundred, but couldn't come anywhere close to keeping up on Malygos P3.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I pity people who have gotten so insensate to disrespect and abuse from repetition that they have elevated being jaded to a virtue.

It's pretty boring imo. Unique, entertaining... the first time. Now it's definitely the most tedious fight I experience every week. There's absolutely zero challenge, you'll only wipe if you experience a MASSIVE bug.

Boring, just boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrixstorm
    The game doesn't need to be hard to be fun.
    ^This

I like the fight from a story pow. It's a fun gimick fight before you enter the "real citadel".
    I would not go so far to say I love it. But I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fornaw

There's been quite a bit of Malygos hate in this thread as well, I liked and still like the Malygos fight. P1 and P2 allow you to use your character to get into P3 faster, so I never really understood people who call it a vehicle fight. P3 the vehicle mechanics are a little undertuned, but if you're really good you can roll an insane number of stacks. I used to laugh at a couple of dpsers who liked the fact that they beat me on Patch/Thaddius by a few hundred, but couldn't come anywhere close to keeping up on Malygos P3.
    I like vehicle fights, but the Malygos one was just annoying. Apart from the enrage timer, the first two phases don't feel very important, and they get old pretty quickly when you keep wiping on phase 3 for all the wrong reasons.
    -Confusing background and a cluster of drakes makes it hard to see whats going on
    -Very unforgiving on movement and dps alike

Also, the fight itself had no real variation. On FL you had 3 different vehicles (two of which could have two people in different roles) and Gunship also has different roles to perform, although cannons aren't too exciting either. But at least you have to aim with them (preferably hitting mortars along with the ship itself) and you won't be doing it the whole time.