The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Which would give me more damage 45% Haste or Fill out Unholy?

Here is the pvp spec im thinking when I get to 80 http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deat...3,F3pqOe,11685 My big question is what does more damage 10% damage and wandering plague or 45% haste? Yes I know I would loose the gargoyle. But I like giving everyone withing 100 yards 20% haste in bg's when I have to start the damn honor grind again lol. Since no class can do that buff other than crappy 40yr range wf totem. How much would Necrosis and BCB get boosted from all the extra haste? Also does Glyph of Chains of Ice work with talents like Black Ice and Impurity? I like the sound of getting 20 RP whenever I cast Chains of Ice with the PvP Gloves and Chill to the Grave. Sorry if any of these questions sound dumb im pretty noob when it comes to dk's.

Re: Which would give me more damage 45% Haste or Fill out Unholy?

No reaping, no gargoyle, no rage. No burst = No killing. It's a bad spec.

The haste is not worth it. It MIGHT (MAYBE) be worth it if you were on some weird team with like... a Rouge or Enh Shaman or Feral.

Necrosis and BCB get mildly boosted because of the haste, because you hit more so you get more procs, the problem is you can't assure that you're going to hit in PvP, so most people don't even spec into either.

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deat...i,FSH3Oe,11685

Would be a bit better, and propably be my own personal spec.

I use something similar to the above spec, but instead of reaping, I went 2/2 cotg and 2/2 dirge for max rp gen for max death coilage. Using the death coil sigil, it hits harder than a scourge strike
    Quote Originally Posted by mhp
    Can I give you +1k internetz, Chokaa?