Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: This happen to anyone else makes me almost want to quit wow

Seriously? You're bitching about gear never dropping from VoA? I've seen two Prot. Paladin pieces drop in there before; once from Archavon and the last one from Emalon...Ever since, I haven't seen a piece drop. You're better off using it for Frost Emblems and counting yourself as lucky if some piece of tier gear miraculously drops for you there. The tier 10 is RIDICULOUSLY easy to get, for the record.

I didn't even get what you meant, but i'm pretending you said you have bad luck on VoA.

Guess what... it drops both pve/pvp gear for every single possible spec/class in the game.
    So yeah... for me just having the chance for it to drop is a plus. Consider it just a loot pinata, if you get something there, it's cool, if you don't, at least you have 2 more badges now.

it is random and yes sometimes it seems that it's always something u don't need that drops. as said before, loads of specs, loads of items-> 2 bosses.
    just go there and have fun killing some pixels

15+ Year Old Account

The way it works for me is i get 1 Top-end drop in the first week from VoA or the newest raid every content patch, and nothing more. I got Sinister Revenge in 25 Naxx, Golem Shard Stickler in Ulduar 25, Steel Bladebreaker in ToC 10, and Heartpeirce in ICC 25. I did however get get my T10 legs in VoA the first week, never saw another thing.

my main specc is tank and os dps or another prot specc

did voa the day tora got available, got the sanc dps gloves as the only warrior.
    The week after that i got ymi dps leggs to my warr in a 10 class run.

i have not seen a warr prot tier drop yet :P

but was in a 25 and we only had 1 dk, he got both sanc gloves/leggs in that run mainspecc pieces!

rng is rng and will always be, but i still hope i will get my prot tier pieces from voa cause i dont wanna spend frosties on them