Thread: About 3.3

About 3.3

I swear that there was some information in the patch notes about removing the 15min CD for removing someone from a PUG group. Did this not make the final patch notes? or is it simply not working. The de-buff is gone, but still appears in the queue if you try and re-queue early.

My main reason for asking is this. We have been getting some really amazing folks that simply afk after the first boss and sit out the remainder of the instance. Given that in a good group the instance only lasts 13-15 minutes. Killing the first boss and then AFK gives enough time for the remaining people to clear it 4man without the ability to kick that person out. Additionally... so many restrictions appeared even when people are able to be removed.

- in combat
    - recently in combat
    - 15min timer
    - Loot rolls are occuring

Anyways, this has happened in at least 3-4 random groups this week as I run my alt's through and it is getting to the point of being painful.

80 Paladin (x2), 80 Shaman (x3), 80 Rogue (x2), 80 Mage, 80 Death Knight, 80 Priest, 80 Warrior, 80 Hunter

Re: About 3.3

The 15min's cooldown before kick is gone, how ever the group will still not be able to sign for a new random before the instance has been completled, you should on the other hand be able to requeue for a last memeber
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

I have tried to remove a couple people already that were AFK. The 15min timer is still there, the de-buff just doesn't show.
    80 Paladin (x2), 80 Shaman (x3), 80 Rogue (x2), 80 Mage, 80 Death Knight, 80 Priest, 80 Warrior, 80 Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by FurioRing
    I swear that there was some information in the patch notes about removing the 15min CD for removing someone from a PUG group. Did this not make the final patch notes? or is it simply not working. The de-buff is gone, but still appears in the queue if you try and re-queue early.

My main reason for asking is this. We have been getting some really amazing folks that simply afk after the first boss and sit out the remainder of the instance. Given that in a good group the instance only lasts 13-15 minutes. Killing the first boss and then AFK gives enough time for the remaining people to clear it 4man without the ability to kick that person out. Additionally... so many restrictions appeared even when people are able to be removed.

- in combat
    - recently in combat
    - 15min timer
    - Loot rolls are occuring

Anyways, this has happened in at least 3-4 random groups this week as I run my alt's through and it is getting to the point of being painful.

Delete your chache and WTF folders. Mine works fine. i kicked a tank in H Hor for having pvp gear and 3.7k GS immediately. "reason to kick=GTFO"
    "Those who dance appear insane to those who can't hear the music." ~~ George Carlin

I don't think this has anything to do with cache and WTF folders.
    However, I tried to kick someone yesterday as well (not zoning in for 5+ minutes, just afk in Dal) and it said the 11 or w/e minutes remaining BS too.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.