Relearning a Profession

hi,
    I unlearned Leatherworking in favour of Mining, if i were to go back to the Leatherworking would all the patterns i spent lots of Arctic fur on be retained or wouldi need to buy them all again??

i did perform a quick search to see if there was anything about relearning professions on this forum but found nothing.

Many Thanks

Becks
    Quote Originally Posted by Falafhel
    I used to play a lot before but my doctor realised my router makes my pacemaker go crazy ;D

Edit: piece of advice: having catheters on you for everything is awesome for non-stop raiding...
    Hunter - Totalnutcase - 80|Paladin - Becksplate - 80|Druid - Becksmorph - 40

Re: Relearning a Profession

You lose everything you learned when you quit a profession. Sadly you'll have go back through it all.

No once your unlearn you loose everything even if you the profession pick it up again later

Thanks, looks like i got a lot of grinding to do or lots of frozen orbs to find
    Quote Originally Posted by Falafhel
    I used to play a lot before but my doctor realised my router makes my pacemaker go crazy ;D

Edit: piece of advice: having catheters on you for everything is awesome for non-stop raiding...
    Hunter - Totalnutcase - 80|Paladin - Becksplate - 80|Druid - Becksmorph - 40

10+ Year Old Account

You unlearn a profession you have to learn EVERYTHING again. So you should have leveled a DK to 80 and made him your mining/skinning bitch but too late now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

If you only had mining for a few days. Petition a GM and ask for it back. Sometimes they'll do it for you. Did it 3 times for my friend. (dropped lw for mining, then herb, then enchant... now hes just lw)
    2400 EXP Multi-Boxer On Tichondrius Alliance/Horde