Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Warlock: Cataclysm Class discussion

i want to see glyph that makes demon form permanent ...but maybe weaken some spells but buff are def...WARLOCK TANK's!
    im trap in this bullshit this routine of life. they build us all up just to tear us all down.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_fruit
    "its like my tongue on LSD"

I want talents to scale with our novelty pets (Doomguard, Infernal) so I can warrant using them as Demo.
    I would like the cooldown of CoD reduced/removed and limit it to being only up on one target per lock.
    I wouldn't mind a more versatile spell for an Imps, instead of Fire Shield, say, give him
    a lil' Conflag
    What would make me happy is if Chaos Bolt wasn't just a shadow bolt with a lower cast time and higher damage. It needs some flair, like an AoE component that when it hits it deals AoE à la Seed of Corruption

Forgive a lock who was a Warrior in vanilla and a Druid in TBC- green fire?

Yes, I've heard of it before, but I've never known what it was referring to.
    That's just between you, me, and my pal Captain Winky.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenstine
    What would make me happy is if Chaos Bolt wasn't just a shadow bolt with a lower cast time and higher damage.
    It passes through pretty much everything but iceblock and bubble. WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT?!?! Crazy warlocks.
    Once a Hole, always a Hole.

Quote Originally Posted by Hole
    It passes through pretty much everything but iceblock and bubble. WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT?!?! Crazy warlocks.
    Oh, there's always whiners in every class. Chaos Bolt is perfectly fine.
    That's just between you, me, and my pal Captain Winky.

They should make a glyph:

Glyph of Demonic Presence
    Your demon form no longer has a duration but gains an
    additional 80% threat. You cannot summon a minion, and
    any minions currently under your control instantly perish.

Tada, another tanking class.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Hole
    So what you are saying is that a 51p talent is so cool cos it pass through lowtalent protections?
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account

the ONE thing I want...

A goddamn 100% threat drop with a low CD. All locks have is a shitty 50% drop, that uses a shard, and has a 3 minute CD -.-

(basically, I want a warlock version of feign death)

My hunter buddy can go in and solo any instance he feels like (other than heroics, of course), run through like all the mobs, and just Feign death when he's about to die, wait 30 seconds for FD to come off CD, then get up and keep running again, and rinse and repeat til he reaches a boss. Brings out his pet, and gets it to tank while he burns the boss.

If I could do that......

(basically, i'm jealous of my hunter friend who can solo Magister's Terrace to get the Phoenix Hatchling, and it only takes him about 10 mins, whereas when i try, it takes me about 40 mins.)

10+ Year Old Account

I wish I could fuse with my demons. Like my voidwalker and me allowing me to tank (caster bosses) and give me more health. My imp would increase the fire damage I do while providing me with some fire spells, succubus shadow spells, felhunter more for pvp giving me silence/interupts, and felguard giving a small mix of everything.

Aside from that crazy idea a Minor glyph that allowed us to change our fire to green and/or a better threat reduction than Soul Shatter. Just let me be able to completely drop my threat or let me be able to drop it by 10% every minute or something. Just make it better please >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Elanale
    Forgive a lock who was a Warrior in vanilla and a Druid in TBC- green fire?

Yes, I've heard of it before, but I've never known what it was referring to.
    many warlocks want to have fire spells that are literally green flames so that they can stand apart from mages more, because it fits the lore of the warlock class, and just because it would be kick ass
    Quote Originally Posted by Melonberry
    Well we did.* Some of us at least.* The rest of us evolved from monkeys, snakes, and particularly low quality toilet paper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfd
    Chromie.* Chromie solves Everything.

Time paradox? What time paradox?
    Quote Originally Posted by revasky View Post
    To be fair itemization was terrible in vanilla. LOVING THAT SPIRIT ON MY TANK GEAR OH YEA

Quote Originally Posted by ZaneBusby
    the ONE thing I want...

A goddamn 100% threat drop with a low CD. All locks have is a shitty 50% drop, that uses a shard, and has a 3 minute CD -.-
    Death works lol.
    Naked soulstone ftw.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWeaver
    Death works lol.
    Naked soulstone ftw.
    Note the "with a low CD" :P
    I don't really want to die, then wait 15 mins for my SS to come off CD, then rez, just to cover barely any ground, and die again. >_>

Affli gets Perma Doom Guard and Destro Infernal perma, Demo gets fekking Doom Ferno!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Djävul
    Affli gets Perma Doom Guard and Destro Infernal perma, Demo gets fekking Doom Ferno!!!
    I dunno why but this made me laugh like crazy, so that means i agree 100%!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Everyone who does not miss Vanilla has no heart. Whoever wishes it back has no brain.

- Improve soul shatter, give it a 1 minute cd instead of 3 and increased threat drop 'cause atm I just find it a joke.
    - Remove the soulstone things (I'm curious how the new system is gunna work).
    - Name our own demons.
    - Cut lifetap off the GC

I think most of these things are said, but I agree with them.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

What I would also like (actually, this is what I expect from Cataclysm) is baseline survivability. The only thing we have is Fear, Death Coil, Demonic Teleport. Soul Link? 11 points in Demo. Instant Howl? 37 points in Affliction, just to get another Fear effect. Conflagrate snare? Requires you to cast an Immolate first., also 31 points Destruction. Shadowfury? 41 points Destruction.

What I'd like to see is one of them being made baseline, either Soul Link (would not like it though, passive defenses FTL) or Shadowfury (that's what I'd love). Maybe it would also help Demonology out a little bit. Additionally, more than Fear and one Horror effect every two minutes in our arsenal - I'd be fine with a cooldown on Fear, but having every second PvP spec running around with a built-in 5-15 seconds immunity really sucks.

PvE - two words. Threat. Drop. Either buff our threat reduction once more (and for ALL spells, not just for a part of our damage output -.-) or buff Soul Shatter, as stated in other posts several times. Or simply add another low cooldown threat drop/stop spell, such as a short duration threat redirect to our demon or maybe something you can pop to make your spells reduce your threat by the amount of threat they would normally cause.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Forgottenone
    I wish I could fuse with my demons. Like my voidwalker and me allowing me to tank (caster bosses) and give me more health. My imp would increase the fire damage I do while providing me with some fire spells, succubus shadow spells, felhunter more for pvp giving me silence/interupts, and felguard giving a small mix of everything.
    been dreaming of this sens day one ... or maybe just a you go into your pet taking control of it and giving a massive buff if you die will fused you take no dmg and your pet is re summoned with 15% of its HPs.

you have same hps after leaving the fusion as you had before it.
    im trap in this bullshit this routine of life. they build us all up just to tear us all down.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_fruit
    "its like my tongue on LSD"