Warlock healthstone issues in PVP.

Maybe Blizzard should makes change to warlock healthstone in PVP. Make it instant cast please. This way warlock can make it while get away from warriors and rogue. Make it use 5 soul shard instead of 1 to keep balance.

Right now I can't keep alive when rogue or warrior are after me, becourse i have to stop to make healthstone :-X

Re: Warlock healthstone issues in PVP.

No.

If You really need a Healthstone to beat Rogue or Warrior, just have 1 always conjured in Your bags yo.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Nest
    No.

If You really need a Healthstone to beat Rogue or Warrior, just have 1 always conjured in Your bags yo.
    I know. But first stone I use very fast and I can't makes a new one when get hit.

What?

You can always conjure a healthstone when you're in combat... hell, you can conjure one while you're getting hit, if you *really* want a healthstone. But in that case, why aren't you trying to get the people off you instead of CONJURING A HEALTHSTONE :P

(This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by LudaCrizz
    I know. But first stone I use very fast and I can't makes a new one when get hit.
    And you'd want a new one right away even though it'll be on cd for two minutes because..?
    - Dreams. What are dreams? Dreams are nothing, my brother.
    - Dreams are nothing, sister? Without dreams, there could be no despair.

Quote Originally Posted by LudaCrizz
    Maybe Blizzard should makes change to warlock healthstone in PVP. Make it instant cast please. This way warlock can make it while get away from warriors and rogue. Make it use 5 soul shard instead of 1 to keep balance.
    Obvious troll is obvious.
    Hide behind a little Bloodelf Paladin?!? Ridiculous! Make way for the Beef of Light! I will shield you, little ones, and should I fall, remember that I taste amazing with Mustard.

If yer talking about a 1v1 situation...no, just no. You have plenty of utility to keep yourself alive. Given that some classes (Warriors and our natural fcking counter, the Rogue :P) are somewhat immune to a certain degree.

You have to time your portal, fel dom + voidwalker sac, and keep spamming CoEx, while trying to kite 'em off ye, to win. It is hard, I agree, but it's certainly not impossible if you practise enough. Simply giving the warlocks some kind of spammable cheat potion wouldn't be the fair way to encounter this problem

If yer talking about an arena situation, however, /slap your healer and tell him to get a cup of coffee to wake up :P

Cheers mate
    If you try to remember, you will lose

Quote Originally Posted by Galith
    Obvious troll is obvious.
    It's already been said, or this guy is just a baaaadie.
    Rest in pieces, sewer scum.

Quote Originally Posted by krasgoth
    What?

You can always conjure a healthstone when you're in combat... hell, you can conjure one while you're getting hit, if you *really* want a healthstone. But in that case, why aren't you trying to get the people off you instead of CONJURING A HEALTHSTONE :P

have you ever played a warlock? conjure it while your geting hit? HS heals for 3k hit and the casting time to make one is like 4 sec or something...
    I hope it was a sarcasm i failed to understand

idk leme ask my friend about that

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Odyseas
    have you ever played a warlock? conjure it while your geting hit? HS heals for 3k hit and the casting time to make one is like 4 sec or something...
    I hope it was a sarcasm i failed to understand
    He meant you CAN make a healtstone whenever you want. He never said it's a smart thing to do though. Simply put, he was joking.

Also: Healthstone. It's a 3 second cast and and it restores 4280 health + Talents + possibly SP affected (wouldn't know about this, never cared enough about warlocks to find that out), PLUS the fact that it can crit for a pretty big ammount. It's not as bad as you make it look, in fact, Healthstones can be incredibly powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian
    He meant you CAN make a healtstone whenever you want. He never said it's a smart thing to do though. Simply put, he was joking.

Also: Healthstone. It's a 3 second cast and and it restores 4280 health + Talents + possibly SP affected (wouldn't know about this, never cared enough about warlocks to find that out), PLUS the fact that it can crit for a pretty big ammount. It's not as bad as you make it look, in fact, Healthstones can be incredibly powerful.
    then it was a sarcasm i failed to understand

Save your healthstone for when you're in a lot of trouble. Either way you can only use it once every 2 minutes.