Thread: 25 LK HC DOWN

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: 25 LK HC DOWN

WAI NO MAGES!!! AMAGAD!!!

Anyway Awsome to see a one nation guild beating World Firsts really.

Grats to Paragon and gj to all who participated in the "kill raid". But FU for not having any mages.
    [URL="http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sylvanas/Swaap/advanced[/URL]

GZ I'm glad they won the race and not Ensidia. Went to the enemies home turf and got beat and now need to transfer back off with their tail between their legs.
    Priest/DeeKay
    Support are troops

A lot of arguing over two guilds who 99% of these people know nothing about outside what world firsts they get and what they post. Why do any of you care so much as to argue with one another. A simple "grats" or "oh well" would sufice.

Congratulations to paragon on the world first heroic lich king. Truly impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Would I deliberately exploit an encounter in a competition being watched by players all over the world, as well as extremely hawkish GMs who know when you're going to pull shit? Hahahahahaa NO. I'm not an idiot, nor do I feel any need to exploit anything, ever. Obviously Paragon didn't either, good to know that they live up to the name they chose for their guild in this race! Paragons of the Light indeed.
    The sad part is, you clearly don't know shit. But thats okey, "Lions with small penises makes big roars"
    Anyways, I'm free to have my own opinion. And my opinion is that Ensidia is better - end of story.

did they use saronite bombs?

10+ Year Old Account
    If you hit the train tracks you've gone to far.

dang no mages.

Quote Originally Posted by Xuany
    dang no mages.
    Not wanna start a flame thread or anything, but you gotta see the sign? :P No mages = World first LK, gotta say something :P

10+ Year Old Account
    My location is irrelevant to your interests

Im happy they won. I tbh dont like Ensidia, I miss the old school Nihilum from Vanilla / TBC. Not the SK Gaming Nihilum combination.
    (。◔‸◔。✿)

Quote Originally Posted by Shikita
    Not wanna start a flame thread or anything, but you gotta see the sign? :P No mages = World first LK, gotta say something :P
    In b4 a million threads on the Blizzard forums about mages being Icecrownwelled.

Admit it, it would be amusing. ;D

gz to them ;D
    Where would one buy Hippity-Hops in bulk?

15+ Year Old Account

Not in either guild and so I really don't give a shit who got it. But personally, I think you're all fanboy's of them both.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you hit the train tracks you've gone to far.

Quote Originally Posted by Malania
    Not in either guild and so I really don't give a shit who got it. But personally, I think you're all fanboy's of them both.
    I'm detecting jealousy.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Ensidia may be great, but if you're going to pull the giant-ass stones to do things like... http://i44.tinypic.com/2vws610.jpg

THEN YA BETTER FUCKIN' DELIVER.
    In the pic you posted someone claimed that no one could beat Ensidia in a fair race. Too bad we never know if that's true because we all know it wasn't a fair race.
    Ensidia was griefed for weeks with intentional server crashes, so it is no surprise another guild that did not have this disadvantage got the World First. Also there are still some days left in this lockout period, so they may be able catch up. However they will probably do it next week as 2nd or 3rd. They are still one of the Top 3 guilds in the world and the only one that is ranked consistently at the very top.

Congrats to Paragon and thank god this world first nonsense is finally over.

A huge congratulations to Paragon! ;D

And you even did it after Ensidia tried to low-ball you by moving to your server.

Nothing but class, you have all my respect.

Contrats Paragon.

The funny thing is people will continue to talk about Ensidia, even if most of it is complaining.

15+ Year Old Account

Major gratz to Paragon!

Ensidia really is falling behind(Not an ensidia bashing post, calm down), their last world first was Algalon =\

Can't wait for the Cata race!

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Xuany
    I'm detecting jealousy.
    Work on your detective skills.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrixstorm
    Trollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
    How does that humble pie taste?
    Skullmaster - Slathe - Duat - Tamriel

Absolutely everything happens for a reason - Omnia Causa Fiunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Shikita
    The sad part is, you clearly don't know shit. But thats okey, "Lions with small penises makes big roars"
    Anyways, I'm free to have my own opinion. And my opinion is that Ensidia is better - end of story.
    Well your opinion got beated , dont u think ? *points at Paragon*
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

Congrats Paragon. That was a fair contest, and a winner triumphed in the end.