Solo Farming for Hilt and Luls?

Hi. Simple question here. Is it possible via gear you'd get from Triumph vendors, to be able to solo the trash in any of the ICC 5-mans for a shot at getting a battered hilt?

If yes...can you explain? :S

Re: Solo Farming for Hilt and Luls?

Quote Originally Posted by Chronoweaver
    Hi. Simple question here. Is it possible via gear you'd get from Triumph vendors, to be able to solo the trash in any of the ICC 5-mans for a shot at getting a battered hilt?

If yes...can you explain? :S
    Yes, but with that drop rate you could use your time more profitably doing other things for gold.
    I don't hate you. I'm just not necessarily excited about your existence.

I know the drop rate is obscenely low, but it's just something I would like to be able to try if for nothing else than to be able to say "yay, I got to try it".

15+ Year Old Account

Well, I spent a month on-and-off farming for the hilt. It never dropped. However I did earned 6-8 purples along the way. The best place for a feral druid is in Forge of Souls. The 2 big skellies can be solo tanked if you are in tanking gear/spec. you just have to time your cooldowns once they get below 50% since they gain a buff that can stack that allows them to hit harder. It's also based on your dodge so if you dodge their attacks enough the buff goes away. I generally was able to kill all 10 skellies and kitty stealth past everything else (including the first boss) in about 10-15 minutes time. 15 minutes is a good time to shoot for since your only able to run 4 instances an hour.