PVE healing in PVP gear

While i know it may not be advisable to do PVE content in PVP gear, or vice versa,
    i would still like to hear your opinion, which healing class suffers least for using PVP gear for PVE content... And why?

I really don't have much first hand knowledge about healing classes other than druid, so i would love to hear your opinion..

We can safely assume that i'm talking about 5man heroics and lower tier raids, since it's should be clear that you really can't succesfully do progression raiding using "bad gear"...

Re: PVE healing in PVP gear

Disc priests or resto druids imo. It seems holy pallys oom to easily without massice loads of mp5 or int from pve gear. Shammys I don't know.

I personally would go with a disc or druids, probably more likely a druid.

Pvp gear has really really low amounts of int, so paladins would suffer greatly with no source of regen and a small mana pool.

Shamans would suffer from the same problems, though they would have mana tide and water shield, but still not a lot of regen.

Holy priests just eat through mana. Low mana = blow through mana quickly. Their pvp gear is spirit gear, but they also usually get have less regen than druids.

Disc priests have a built in form of regen through rapture, and since your main heal should be pre-emptive bubbling it wouldn't be too bad.

Resto druids have innervate on a shorter cooldown and have spirit gear as their pvp gear. Int stacking has never been the form of regen for druids.

However, most heroics and lower tier raids require very little healing so pvp gear shouldn't actually be an issue for *any* class.

Quote Originally Posted by kaloryth
    However, most heroics and lower tier raids require very little healing so pvp gear shouldn't actually be an issue for *any* class.
    This. Even Furious / Relentless off ilvl vastly exceed heroic requirements, especially coupled with a tank with a lot of mitigation (or healing, lol blood dk). Healing a heroic without stopping for more than 3 drinks is easy doable by every class in even the lowest tier pvp gear.

From first hand experience, and as the posters above me have said, healing as a pvp geared disc priest is quite easy, especially with full spirit off pieces.

Deleted

i have healed voa and naxx in deadly its possible, but you really need more SP

Quote Originally Posted by Sibelius
    While i know it may not be advisable to do PVE content in PVP gear, or vice versa,
    i would still like to hear your opinion, which healing class suffers least for using PVP gear for PVE content... And why?

I really don't have much first hand knowledge about healing classes other than druid, so i would love to hear your opinion..

We can safely assume that i'm talking about 5man heroics and lower tier raids, since it's should be clear that you really can't succesfully do progression raiding using "bad gear"...
    None, i got all healing classes and been able to heal in full PvP gear. It's all about skills.