Resto Druid macros

Hey everyone. I was just curious if anyone knows of any helpful tree macros that could make life a bit easier for us.

I am 11/12 in ICC 10 atm and I have no trouble healing anything really. We've two healed everything except Sindragosa and Valrithia, although I think we could of done Val. Anyways I was just wondering if you guys have any macros that you like/use.

I'd link my armory for proof of my progression but I can't get the link to work lol

My toon is Talisin on Sen'jin US. Horde.

Thanks for any help.
    Invisible fire is scary fire- Capt_jesus

Deleted

Re: Resto Druid macros

cast swiftmend on tank, wich should be target. he needs rejuv/regrowth tho ;D

/cast [target=focus], swiftmend
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    /focus target
    /cast [target=focus] swiftmend
    /target focus
    /clear focus

makes you target your focus, cast swiftmend on focus, target your focus and clear your focus

This is the basic mouseover macro that a lot of druids use, if you're not using it already:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [@mouseover, help] Rejuvenation

In terms of basic healing spells, there's a few handy ones:

Instant Healing Touch
    Code:
    /showtooltip Nature's Swiftness
    /stopcasting
    /use Nature's Swiftness
    /use [@mouseover] Healing Touch

Self-Cast Innervate
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@player] Innervate

Smartcast Rez
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [nocombat] Revive
    /stopmacro [nocombat]
    /use Rebirth
    /ra Rebirth on %t

Here's a couple of just generic Druid macros that can come in handy:

This one will pop Barkskin and Nature's Grasp together, useful for fights like Valithira Dreamwalker, or Faction Champs in ToC with all those mobs coming to beat your ass <_>
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast Barkskin
    /cast Nature's Grasp(Rank 8)

Here's a Powershift Macro for getting out of movement-impairing effects:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [stance:1] !Dire Bear Form
    /cast [stance:2] !Aquatic Form
    /cast [stance:3] !Cat Form
    /cast [stance:4] !Travel Form
    /cast [stance:5] !Tree of Life
    /cast [noswimming,nostance] Tree of Life
    /cast [swimming] Aquatic Form

That's all I got, idk how advanced you were expecting but bleh = /

Oh awesome these macros are great. I'm gonna have to give them a try. I appreciate the responses. I've always wanted to try a good mouseover macro but never got around to it.
    Invisible fire is scary fire- Capt_jesus

Deleted

Only macro that I really use is
    Code:
    /target [self]
    /use Innervate
    then I key bound that. Well there are lots of other macro's I use for stuff but thats the only one I really use in raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Robinhoodexe
    /focus target
    /cast [target=focus] swiftmend
    /target focus
    /clear focus

makes you target your focus, cast swiftmend on focus, target your focus and clear your focus
    I don't get it, what's the point of this? All it does is cast Swiftmend on your target, which is exactly what would happen if you just cast Swiftmend without any macro at all...

To the OP: IMO the only macros you need as Resto are NS+HT and self-cast Innervate (provided by Klypto above).

Having said that one macro I find handy is to whisper a target when you cast Innervate on them. Something like this should do it:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast Innervate
    /script if UnitExists("target") then SendChatMessage("Treebird has cast Innervate on you!","WHISPER",nil,UnitName("target") end

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    in soviet russia, mods troll you!

i always use this macro for all healing, just replace "spell" with rejuve/regrowth/lifebloom/nourish all that good stuff
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover, help][@target, help][@player, help] "spell"
    if you have a mouseover it casts the spell on that target otherwise it uses your target, otherwise it uses you.

Does anyone have a type of macro with will cast Abolish Poison OR Decurse depending on if the target has either?

Quote Originally Posted by adare
    Does anyone have a type of macro with will cast Abolish Poison OR Decurse depending on if the target has either?
    Can't be done. Macros can't make decisions like that for you.

this is a good post

Quote Originally Posted by adare
    Macros are unable to do so, but there are a few addons with smartcast decurse that can.

Quote Originally Posted by Klypto
    Macros are unable to do so, but there are a few addons with smartcast decurse that can.
    No there aren't. This is what Decursive used to do, however Blizzard fixed that ages ago. Macros and addons cannot make decisions about which spell to cast during combat. The best that it can do is make it clear which spell you should be casting, and tell you when you've done something wrong (which is what decursive does now).

Quote Originally Posted by Klypto
    the only time mods can "smart cast" is if the caster is out of combat. Otherwise you must supply it with a specific command (eg. right click for poison, left click for curses, ect...)

Decursive performs this task really well, clique, HB, and vuhdo can also be set to do it as well.

Weird, I could've sworn I'd seen addons that do it but I guess I was mistaken. I never use smartcasts as it just bothers me to have everything in one button, but the OoC makes sense. Guess I just misunderstood all this time :

a long time ago mods were able to made decisions like this for you. decursive and healbot specifically. all you had to do was click the box and it did everything else for you, but blizz kill that functionality late in vanilla (i think? been a long time now atleast)