Thread: Addon manager

Addon manager

any one know good one?if title is misleading -i am loking for addon that you can set different profiles of addons for instance raid,party,outide of raid/party,.. and you can make such profiles inside game

Re: Addon manager

Separate addons can only be activated / deactivated during the character selection screen.

Separate addons may be shown / hidden in-game, and as far as I know, there are only a couple of addons that are shown when playing X class for example.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier10101
    Yep, humans went around in those days casting balls of nature and stars at each other, and healing each other on the battlefield with thrown leaves.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Kpoof
    Separate addons can only be activated / deactivated during the character selection screen.

Separate addons may be shown / hidden in-game, and as far as I know, there are only a couple of addons that are shown when playing X class for example.
    you are right but i guess you didnt get my point -you make profiles inside game for let say pve,pvp,... with diff number of addnos for each thing and then you select profile and do /reload -and that removes need to go to char selectio screen and need to select each addon to use it or not

on Lawomous -it think i tried that one before and didnt like it so i used Toomanyaddons instead ,but now tma is giving me problems and hasnt been updated so thats why i asked for alternative

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...11-Reflux.html

will do what you're looking for, if i understood you right
    I'ts not just safe, it's 40% safe.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Lawomous listed the best one - Addon Control Panel, often called ACP. It's the best one. Can turn on/off addons while playing, all it takes is a /reloadui. :-)

It doesn't take much more time to /camp and click em' off