Thread: Error Help.

Deleted

Error Help.

Hey there, I'm needing help on my UI, I couldn't find any Error threads around so I thought it'd be worth making one for everyone that needs help with sorting them out.

As you can see: http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/331/uierror.jpg

This is my problem, these Error boxes will pop any time, any where and it's frustrating as all hell, if anyone knows of an AddOn, or can give me assistance in fixing these errors, It'd be great appreciated.

Note: I'm using an AddOn called pError that apparently 'Hides those pesky errors!' but isn't doing a to good of a job of it.

Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Error Help.

I have those problems too, it's very annoying >:-(

Addons that block those errors only work when there aren't tons upon tons of errors. If you get something like a hundred error all at once, then it won't be able to block them properly. Your error obviously lies within grid, at least in that case. Has it been updated to the latest version?

go to interface -> Help -> turn off display lua errors.

Try updating your grid quick heal or just not using it at all.

To get rid of the error box go to:

Esc > Interface > Help > Uncheck the box that says display LUA errors.

Deleted

All my AddOns are up to date constantly, I disabled the LUA errors and it seems to be fine. Thanks all

I recommend turning LUA errors on so you can actually see what the problem is and take the steps to correct it, but it doesn't have to be as intrusive as it is.

Type /swat noauto and when you do get an error it will just make a small clickable link in your chat if you want to see more information, but the box will stop automatically popping up in the heat of combat.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Also, if you're curious about errors, get Bugsack and Buggrabber - they really should be one addon, but they're always set up as separate on addon sites. They work for an unlimited number of script errors - I've seen them handle over 200 errors in 1 second. They keep them from showing up on your screen until you choose to open the Bugsack, where they're all well organized and copy/pastable.