Boomkin needs help!

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...sera&n=Ellunie (my char.)

Apparently, be imba, warcrafter, wow-heroes and other websites say I can do Icc easily. I barely break 4.5k, and I'm not even close to 5k dps. My gear score is around 5244 and I have no Idea if it is my crit chance, my haste, or another thing that I am not aware of that is causing low dps. If you need to know for better understanding, my rotation is Moonfire, IS, FF, spam Wrath, do eclipse, then repeat.
    Please help

Re: Boomkin needs help!

/thread
    Amberkintribe Yogg+0 kill 10man.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuQ1_SjRxaA

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Drop your hit gems, you are way over cap

Recheck your enchants on staff, boots and head

Stop getting spirit gear, it's meh

Get more crit items, your haste is like 120 over mine, but I got almost 10% more crit

Both the trinkets you got are bad, get the toc 5 man trinket and sundial of the exiled as replacements. Higher iLvl doesn't mean it's better

Change your meta to 21 crit rating and 3% increased crit dmg

Do you actually repair your armor? Your durability on all items is really low

Try doing these things first and then see how much you can do then
    Errare Humanum Est

Haha I do repair but yea I guess I need to don't I? Yes I am going to drop the hit gems, I got that Shard of the Crystal Heart yesterday. Another thing is to improve my crit, should I add on gems, will that add on alot of crit? Btw, could you link your boomkin?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by differentperson0102
    Haha I do repair but yea I guess I need to don't I? Yes I am going to drop the hit gems, I got that Shard of the Crystal Heart yesterday. Another thing is to improve my crit, should I add on gems, will that add on alot of crit? Btw, could you link your boomkin?
    The only pure gem you should ever gem is spellpower. Use spellpower + crit gem for yellow sockets that have a 7sp or higher bonus on them.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

Also with the rotation, myself when i play a class that has to put up dots i always start with a cast then do a dot after it to eat a Gcd and still do damage.

Thanks to Stanton Biston for the amazing sig!

Uh, not glyphing resto glyphs might help.

And not socketing terrible gems. I guess since most of the terrible gems you socketed were blues is kind of a relief.

Not wearing a healer trinket might help too.

Not to be a dick, but the stickies and blog threads are there for a reason, and really should be at least glanced at before creating threads.

yeah, u can talent 4% hit and with FF you have another 3%, so ur sitting at like 3% over hit cap right now... drop the hit trinket and pick up a sp one... just my 2 second opinion

Thanks all.