Leveling 10-20... (Horde, Orc)

No matter what I do it seems it takes me FOREVER to level 10-20 as Horde. I know they beefed this or that up, but there are always spots where it's taking me forever to complete a quest due to not being high enough of a level or there are no quests to take.

Does anyone have some advise for me? (Keep in mind I have no heirlooms)
    1. Search feature never works for me 2. No, there isn't a thread answering exactly what I'm asking for

Deleted

Re: Leveling 10-20... (Horde, Orc)

Where are you leveling? Because I'd advise you to go to the Ghostlands.

I'm a Warrior.
    1. Search feature never works for me 2. No, there isn't a thread answering exactly what I'm asking for

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRising
    I'm a Warrior.
    Just run through the barrens, if things are feeling slow then do some random dungeons
    Never look into the eyes of a horse.
    Your soul will forever be lost in the void of a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRising
    No matter what I do it seems it takes me FOREVER to level 10-20 as Horde. I know they beefed this or that up, but there are always spots where it's taking me forever to complete a quest due to not being high enough of a level or there are no quests to take.

Does anyone have some advise for me? (Keep in mind I have no heirlooms)
    Crossraods, Camp Taurajo and Ratchet are the 3 major spots to get quests. This should be enough to get you to 20 if you do some instances. You can also go to stonetalon mountains, there are some quests at the start of the zone which can be done at 15 i guess.

You can also look here:
    http://www.wowhead.com/?quests=1&fil...=20;si=2#0+2+1

Also ghostlands is boring
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiggity
    Tanks and healers are like women, they subsist on compliments and praise.

The XP in Ghostlands is better than other areas as are the quest rewards, It's just quicker to level there.

If you don't mind trips to Undercity every two levels, Ghostlands has the best rewards per quest, a free reputation faction, and the last quests will reward an Arms warrior with a nice two-handed sword, rogues with a dagger, locks with a staff, and shammies with a mace (I think, it's been a little while since I've leveled a new character on the Horde). Plus, Ghostlands general chat is much less eye-gougingly stupid than Barrens Chat.
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Izhara
    If you don't mind trips to Undercity every two levels, Ghostlands has the best rewards per quest, a free reputation faction, and the last quests will reward an Arms warrior with a nice two-handed sword, rogues with a dagger, locks with a staff, and shammies with a mace (I think, it's been a little while since I've leveled a new character on the Horde).
    Nope, no mace. Just the dagger, sword, staff and a bow.

Plus, Ghostlands general chat is much less eye-gougingly stupid than Barrens Chat.
    In layman's terms, there pretty much is no chat at all most of the time. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann
    Nope, no mace. Just the dagger, sword, staff and a bow.
    That's right. All I know is that sword is made of sex.

In layman's terms, there pretty much is no chat at all most of the time. :P
    Prettymuch.
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

as an ally, as soon as i hit 15 i started running randoms. got to 20 pretty quick that way. i suggest you do that. as a warrior you can tank too so finding groups shouldnt be very hard.
    There's A "Hardmode" In My Pants, And I Want You To "Beat" It.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    • [li]I will track down anyone mentioning an emulated server/sandbox on my forums, find where he lives, and steal all his left shoes.[/li]

15+ Year Old Account

horde leveling is a lot slower all the way to 40.

Ghostlands has the best rewards per quest, a free reputation faction, and the last quests will reward an Arms warrior
    !
    I'm sitting at 35/40 exalted reputations, and recently faction swapped to Horde... completely forgetting about this one!
    Thank you! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Vanden
    !
    I'm sitting at 35/40 exalted reputations, and recently faction swapped to Horde... completely forgetting about this one!
    Thank you! <3
    ;D an 80 can knock out Exalted with Tranq in the time it takes to run a couple heroics.

Thanks Amuno!

;D an 80 can knock out Exalted with Tranq in the time it takes to run a couple heroics.
    Or less.

OT: Horde zones aren't streamlined, so until you get out of the second tier of starter zones you'll be leveling slow. I highly suggest Silverpine or Ghostlands - while Silverpine doesn't have great rewards, it's fairly low on travel time and the quests are fairly fun. Ghostlands is great, too, but I would suggest doing randoms after hitting 15. Ghostland rewards are also very good. Also, at Lokann, the last quest does not reward a bow.

QQ: Alliance starter zone's are a lot better than Horde (except Westfall) >
    Soviet Russia was merely a setback!

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

15+ Year Old Account

In a choice between leveling through the Barrens or leveling via punching myself in the face I'd choose option number 2.

But yeah ghostlands is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by mosher94
    Or less.

OT: Horde zones aren't streamlined, so until you get out of the second tier of starter zones you'll be leveling slow. I highly suggest Silverpine or Ghostlands - while Silverpine doesn't have great rewards, it's fairly low on travel time and the quests are fairly fun. Ghostlands is great, too, but I would suggest doing randoms after hitting 15. Ghostland rewards are also very good. Also, at Lokann, the last quest does not reward a bow.

QQ: Alliance starter zone's are a lot better than Horde (except Westfall) >
    I find myself regularly bored by all the Alliance second-tier zones other than Bloodmyst (itself the source of the best per-quest exp and quest rewards in that tier).

Thanks Amuno!