Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: How much does my bubble absorb?

Quote Originally Posted by harky
    Except it's often very, very wrong about many abilities.
    First, learn how to use Dr. Damage. It may seem wrong to you, but it is actually very close to actual output if you know how to use and understand what it tells you. Second, the new version of Dr. Damage will allow you to show the avg. Divine Aegis proc you get from your crits in the tooltip. So you can add that together with what the total amount from your Shield to get the total absorb. Dr. Damage is within 5% of the mark on that kind of stuff....you land a shile for 7k and a crit shield for 5k, your target will absord about 13k.

Quote Originally Posted by derkuli
    First, learn how to use Dr. Damage. It may seem wrong to you, but it is actually very close to actual output if you know how to use and understand what it tells you. Second, the new version of Dr. Damage will allow you to show the avg. Divine Aegis proc you get from your crits in the tooltip. So you can add that together with what the total amount from your Shield to get the total absorb. Dr. Damage is within 5% of the mark on that kind of stuff....you land a shile for 7k and a crit shield for 5k, your target will absord about 13k.
    Uuuh, no. Dr. Damage gives misleading information and using the raw formula for the spell is always superior. Even eyeballing it with the glyph multiplying method is closer than 5%. And by the way... a shield for 7k and a crit for 5k = 8.5k absorbed. Unless you're implying shields can't crit, which is also false. :

Just want to know if the priest players answering this persons question are a morons? or just likes to make the answer harder then it needs to be

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=42408

that glyph heals for 20% of what the bubble absorbs for soooooo

non crit healing amount x5 gives you what the bubble absorbs

so if you non crit heal for
    2kx5=10k
    3kx5=15k
    1.2kx5=6k

that is the fast way to know what your shields are doing