Best PvE trinkets for Hunters

Can anyone be so kind to rank the best trinks for Hunters now? I've been um...retired on my Hunter since early ToC days and was just wondering now that I came across a WFS the other day in 10ICC.

DMC: Greatness
    WFS
    Death's Choice
    Deathbringer's Will
    NES
    Dark Matter
    Mjolnir Runestone

Thank you so very much in advance.

Off the top of my head, I would assume they go something like...

Deathbringer's Will
    Death's Choice
    WFS
    Dark Matter
    Mjolnir Runestone
    NES

But yea, I don't know which is why I'm consulting the ever so wise MMO-Champ Hunter community. Have at it, thanks again. Oh, I understand spec and ArP play a part here so I guess just rank them as more of a general ranking. Feel free to get nasty deep on the numbers if you'd like though.

Re: Best PvE trinkets for Hunters

Deathbringer's Will
    WFS
    Death's Choice
    Dark Matter
    Mjolnir Runestone
    NES

People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world.

Strictly speaking, on a fight where your movement is minimal and you can maintain the stacks, Herkuml War Token will outperform DMC: Greatness. Just don't blow cooldowns until 20 stacks. That doesn't make it good, that just makes it decent for low-movement fights for a hunter who hasn't been fortunate to get Death's Choice/Verdict, WFS, or Deathbringer's Will. Replace it with any of those 3 asap, however. Is more shitty than Greatness if the crappy haste on it happens to push your steady shot below the GCD.

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChim
    Deathbringer's Will
    WFS
    Death's Choice
    Dark Matter
    Mjolnir Runestone
    NES
    Leaving out heroic trinkets, this list is correct.
    However, if you gain access to heroic versions of these trinkets the list goes as follows:

Heroic: DBW (unique)
    DBW (unique)
    Heroic: Death's Choice
    Heroic: WFS (unique)
    WFS (unique)
    Death's Choice
    List goes on as before.

Just note that you can have both Death's Choice trinkets, but you cannot have both regular and heroic versions of any of the ICC trinkets.
    FOR THE HORDE

Good stuff, thanks all.